Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-Graduation in ERP/SAP

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 3.5 yrs of work exp in SAP HR Functional. I want to streamline my career towards SAP/ERP. I want to pursue a Post Graduation in ERP from a good Institute/University. Currently I hold a BTech degree in Electronics.

I have read about MBA program in ERP from Victoria Univ(Aus). However I am not sure if this program will be helpful to me.

Can anyone provide a few options of pursuing a Post-Grad degree in ERP/SAP from a reputed University.

Regards,

Somdeb.

6 REPLIES 6

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is an overflow to the max lists of posts that I can make. Hence closing this thread.

Any responses for this topic is welcome though.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like find something like that in Europe.

But from my experience we will have to teach/ learn ourselves. If you would be open in any knowledge sharing I am ready to share what I can do and have done so far. HR fuctional is very close to me and I am able to do the technical side as well.

Otto, Europe, The Czech Republic

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Great to hear that HR Func is close to you and it is the same for me too. Ideally I would have liked a Masters Course that would have combined the essentials of the HR Domain coupled with a thorough grooming in SAP HR Technology.

Presently I am working on US Payroll, and I want to master US Payroll and its related Taxation. Are you aware of any curriculum that specializes in US Taxation.

Regards,

Somdeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In India, you can find the exact course you are looking for @ CDAC, Noida

They have a MBA Program which covers SAP as part of course curriculam along side the regular content, It is recoganized by SAP under the University Alliance Program

The list of recoganized Universities across the globe are available on SDN

Regards,

N

0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Thank You for the input. IHowever I am interested in a Masters Course thoroughly dedicated to SAP/ERP (similar to the one offered by Victory Unv). However I am doubtful if the Masters offered by Victory Unv will be beneficial to my profile.

Regards,

Somdeb.

0 Kudos

Hi Somdeb,

Don't go for ERP course from Victoria University. It is too generic and does not hold any value as compared to market demands. Companies are asking for experience rather than masters degree. The course at Victoria university would be totally waste of your money and time. Instead I would suggest you to go for certification directly from SAP which holds far more value than this course.

Hope this helps for your decision,

Regards,

Sanket