Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to know how can I club my experience and SAP for future?

0 Kudos

KAMAL ACHARYA

HAVING 17 YRS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN SALES AND MARKETING AND WANT TO GO FOR S&D MODULE. WHERE CAN I GET STUDY MATERIAL FOR THE SAME.IS SAP PROVIDING ANYTHING FOR THE SAME.

2 REPLIES 2

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi kamal2020

With all due respect, it sounds very arrogant that you are asking for help and typing your question in Caps, which implies that your are shouting & imposing an order on the community ! This is very inappropriate.

Coming to your question, you should be ready to learn new things after such a long experience in Sales and probably have to work as a fresher.

Below is a learning journey from SAP for Sales & Distribution.

https://help.sap.com/doc/221f8f84afef43d29ad37ef2af0c4adf/HP_2.0/en-US/500403357a261014bb65905eb06e7...

You can get a learning hub access and do the various courses and certifications on the way.

I would suggest that given your rich experience in Sales (I am not sure, which industry is that exp), look for an organization which is on S/4HANA Transformation Journey and is in an industry where you have worked earlier. You can work as a super user, while learning in parallel the road map from SAP. This way you will get hands on experience as well as your domain exp will play a role. After that over a period of time, you can look at transitioning to a SAP Consultant roles in Sales and Distribution Area.

Best Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Sanil Bhandari

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This query is related to your career growth and not Sales which is specific to issues related to SD. Hence, changed the tag from Sales to Careers appropriately