Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! career choices

Hi SAP Professionals,I want to embark on a functional SAP career but not sure which is more suitable for me.My skills: PMP certification, SAP BI & BI-IP, SAP Basis. Some customer service level knowledge of online sales business process.As can be seen...

Resolved! SAP BI CERTIFATION

I am SAP BI consultantcan u tell mewhat is the procedure to go for sap bi certifcation?what are all the materials i need to cover for sap bi certifation?how much percentage should be obtain to clear for certfication?how much money we should give it a...

SAP-ABAP course

Hi,I have done Masters in Computer Applications (MCA), and now I am going to join SAP-ABAP course from a general institute,Delhi,India.So I need your suggestions that is this course will beneficial for my furture career. I have an interest in program...

Resolved! Certification Exam

Hi,I have undergone online training (HR module) and appearing for certification exam .How do i strategize and prepare for the upcoming exam? In this regard I seek guidance/help from professionals.RgdsDixit

Resolved! Popular SAP Recruiting Sites in Germany?

Hi - I'm from the U.S., but am currently recruiting for a position in Munich Germany. I have posted an ad here in the Career Center, but would like to post the ad on more sites. I know all of the popular sites in the US where SAP resources look for...

SAP FI Certification

Hi All,Iu2019m a Accounting Professional with 14+ years of experience in the field of Finance Accounting. Currently Iu2019m handling Accounts of 10+ Distributes, Agencies and Builders.My Current responsibilities are:u2022 Income Tax, TDS, VAT, Sales ...

Project Manager - Skill Set

Hi All,I would like to have your valuable opinion on this topic:Along with regular project management skills, experience do you think it is neccessary for a Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager to also know application.If the answer is yes - then th...

SAP-PP Implementation

I have joined my company as a frsher and here i have got training in the module PP in SAP. But the problem is this i have been kept in the support group by which i do not get any chance of implementation of SAP -PP. So how can i proceed to gain knowl...

What next after 5.5 years of sap abap

Dear Experts and SeniorsGreetings!I have been working as a sap technical consultant (ABAP) from last 5.5 years mainly in ABAP. I worked in ABAP HR , WEBDYNPRO ABAP also and some objects in SAP Workflow.Now at this point of time I want to enhance my s...

Resolved! SAP HR suggestions

Hello Friends,I am new to this community and to SAP as well. I need all your support and valuable suggestions. I wanted to build my career in SAP HCM, so joined a prestigious institution. Even though my classes are about to over but still i am not cl...

ABAP-HR

Hi i am into SAP HR.but want to be a ABAp-HR consultant.what r things i should know about ABAP.<<removed by moderator>>Thanks a lot.hotaModerator Message: Post your questions in the right forum. Do not use sms-speak. Do not ask for documentation.Ed...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors