Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

About Career oppurtunitues

I have completed my B.E (Bachelors of Engineering) in information technology in june 09.I am looking forward for doing sap technical course to get a good job.Please suggest me the course and good institute in India.Also suggest me the best course for...

Career advice for SAP Certification

Hi Experts,I've SAP domain experience of about 6 years in MM module and wish to enroll for SAP Certification course. Can I know which of these institutes (Genovate or Delphi Computech) from Pune - India are best from both training as well as placemen...

sap abap developer or java developer

hiI am an engineer (fresher) and i have two job offers in my hand one is java/j2ee developer and other is sap abap developeri am not able to decide which one to choose and i have no idea that which one is better than other.So if u were in my place th...

Resolved! ABAP with Webdynpro or Workflow

Hi ALL,I am a fresher to SAP working from past 8months. Till now I did only one project that is a Upgrade project from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 and I wonder how will my career goes if it is like this. Please suggest me to move into some other technology Like ...

Resolved! SAP PM or MM Which will be better

Hello Everyone.I m Yash From Guj. I had done B.E.(I.T.) And workign in IT industry as a Software engg.I want to do SAP ,My programming level is not so good so in Technical I choose either BI/ Basis.. But i heard in BI does not have a lot opening and ...

MM Certification

Dear Gentlemen,I'm sorry if the same question has been posted earlier, as I'm new in this forum and would like to conduct the SAP certification, in this regards, I need your expert help.Can anybody provide me the study materials or link from where I ...

Resolved! Suggestion on SD functional

Dear Expert,I am B.E.(I.T.),MBA(Marketing) and having 2 years of customer relationship management exp. with sales,marketing and service domain in banking industry.I desire to take next step in SAP SD+CRM,As I am Fresher to SAP only having domain exp....

Career in SAP FICO

Hello I did my Bachelor of Science-maths and MBA with Finance specialization. Now am thinking to pursue a career in SAP Fico... I would like to know the career prospects for a fresher like me in SAP fico... Some of my friends suggested SAP - ABAP and...

Resolved! Need guidence for FICO

Hey everyone,I am new to this community, I want to pursue SAP FICO related certifications. According to my research, there are 10 related certification related to Financial, I was kind of confused, some of them are entry level certifications which wo...

Resolved! sap fi jobs

HiI have completed my SAP Financials Certification last month. I am looking for SAP junior functional consultant jobs but having no experience is a problem. I am also looking for SAP Intern jobs or voluntary jobs for experience but no luckWhat all op...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors