Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Starting career in SAP BI

Hello everyone,I am currently into DB2 application development. So I have a database knowledge. I learnt SAP BW 2years back and now planning change my career move to SAP BI.Can anyone suggest me if its advantageous to move my career to SAP BI?How wo...

Resolved! About career

Hello PP Experts, Actually I did unauthorized Class in pp module (1.5 yr in manufacturing Exp.) in Pune and on that basis i got 1 live project in small organization (1 yr project contract) and this project may be end after next Dec -2012 so i am conf...

Resolved! Need help in choosing ideal career path

Sir/Madam, I have done two PG's MBA with Specialization in Human Resource Management (correspondence Mode)M.Com with Specialization in Financial Analysis (University Campus / Regular)And I have experience in Field Operations Department as Team Leader...

SAPbasis guidance

I am a fresher and I want to do SAP basis should i do that and what is its scope?my backgroubdi had done Btechalso i had done CCNA and CCNPbasically i am from networking back groundplz answer my question as soon as possible => Thread locked for two h...

Resolved! SAP Certification from SAP Middle East !

Dear Experts/Friends,Few days back I heard during a discussion withing our colleagues that if you are working in Gulf and willing to appear for an SAP certification exam, it may be a good choice since there is no requirement to get sponsorship from y...

How to Learn ABAP

Good evening friends,I want to learn ABAP. I am the beginner of ABAP. Can any one tell me where to Start. I was searched in google. But i am not getting required material.I want to Learn from basics..Please Any one Help me.Thanks in advance.regardss...

Career in BO

Hi Guru's,I am having 3+ yrs of experience in IT, i had worked in Java, J2EE for 2yrs, from Nov 2010 i am working in ARIS. ARIS is atool to design and model new processes or improve exiting ones and we are generating report called as one pager, which...

Resolved! Suggestion regarding SAP CRM

Hi Experts,Hope you are doing great!I am looking for a small suggestion from you guys. My academic background includes BBA (Automobile Marketing) and MSC in International Marketing Management. I have total of 6 years of experience in Retail, Operatio...

How to Learn

Hello Expert,I am currently doing job as ABAP consultant and i want to know list of topic in a sequence how to learn complete ABAP and also best suitable book for ABAP which covers most topic advance as well as basic.Thanx & RegardsJenish k TailorMod...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors