Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Regarding ABAP Hands On.

Hello ,I have recently learned ABAP.Now i want some links or materials to do my hands on. Because i can create a simple reports.But i want sample scenarios so that i can able to understand live environment.And can develop programs according to it.Ple...

Resolved! SAP PS

HI, i have been working as SAP -SD consultant since 3.5 yrs please suggest me which new module i can learn to upgrade my Career options like-MM,FICO,PS,CRM,BO/BIThanks in AdvanceVasireddy

learning functional module with abap

Dear allnow im being a abap consultant ,,im planning to learn functional module ,,which one would be more effective for abap ,,im also confused with moduels like abap.crm , ,, what is difference between knowing abap with one functional module and...

Need assistance in career switch to SAP

Hi,I am a B.E(computer science) gradute with an overall 6 years of experience in IT product support.I have theoratical knowledge of java but never had hands on experience in coding. Due to personal reason I have taken a career break.I have been think...

Is Manual Testing Profile GOOD???

Dear all i have completed a course in SAP ABAP and i am strong technically. i am getting a profile for MANUAL Testing with a company in Bangalore which will send me to SAP LABS gurgaon on contract basis for 1 year.Is it a good profile to start my car...

Client call

Hi, For the first time, i am going to take client interview on SAP FICO, so can someone give me some inputs, as what i should prepare and what he would be asking me. moreover its a support project i will be working on.ThanksShiva Kumar

Resolved! Career move forward

Hi,I have a master in industrial engineering and 8y experience in IT. First 4 as IT consultant (non SAP) and 4y as SAP functional for a medium company (500 people around the world, mostly in Italy)During those 4y I ve taken part/driven several proje...

Resolved! SAP FICO

Hi All,I am having 20 years of experience in Financial Market, such as Fixed Deposit and in Mutual Fund Process (BPO). Also I have experience in financial accounting. Now I am changing my career and have under gone class room training in SAP FICO. ...

Starting career in SAP BI

Hello everyone,I am currently into DB2 application development. So I have a database knowledge. I learnt SAP BW 2years back and now planning change my career move to SAP BI.Can anyone suggest me if its advantageous to move my career to SAP BI?How wo...

Resolved! About career

Hello PP Experts, Actually I did unauthorized Class in pp module (1.5 yr in manufacturing Exp.) in Pune and on that basis i got 1 live project in small organization (1 yr project contract) and this project may be end after next Dec -2012 so i am conf...

Resolved! Need help in choosing ideal career path

Sir/Madam, I have done two PG's MBA with Specialization in Human Resource Management (correspondence Mode)M.Com with Specialization in Financial Analysis (University Campus / Regular)And I have experience in Field Operations Department as Team Leader...

SAPbasis guidance

I am a fresher and I want to do SAP basis should i do that and what is its scope?my backgroubdi had done Btechalso i had done CCNA and CCNPbasically i am from networking back groundplz answer my question as soon as possible => Thread locked for two h...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors