Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! PI concept

HI All,I Don't have clear understanding of PI concepts..Can anyone provide or send me the links about PI and its concepts and also any PDF DocumentThanks in advancekushi.T

Resolved! Career in SAP CS Module

Hey guys , I trust you are all doing well. I'm a Tainee in SAP CS module in one of the biggest logistics/ manufacturing company in Africa. I need your help as far as how to progress in this role (like Training material, external international profesi...

Resolved! SAP FI module..... to do or not to do?

Hi I have done B.com andMBA  (finance) as post-graduation,currently I’m working with 1 MNC it is kind of KPO in Pune. My profile isinvestment accountant which has provided me good knowledge of financial market andaccounting as well. So that I can say...

Career in BO

HiI am writing this post to get some info regarding scope of Business Objects(BO). i have a few questionshow is BO different from SAP Basis???and is it good to learn(as in work) only under BO n build expertise (as i have got an opportunity to work un...

Study material for Project system

Hi all,  I want to appear for Certification in SAP Project system externally  can any body guide on how can we directly appear for exams, what is the procedure?, what are the eligibility? etc  and also i would be thankful if you can send some materia...

How to gain SAP experience?

Dear allI have 10 years of experience in IT business analysis, project management and implementation in various applications like banking, telecommunication billing and ERP - Epicor. I have zero experience in SAP.Recently I was retrenched and thinkin...

BDC QUERIES

Hi all,I need to know all BDC concepts i.e., Each and every terminology present in BDC concept.And also i need to know how can we detect errors present in the job.Example, i had 100 jobs and in that 100, 70 are succesfully runned and remaining 30 had...

Certification for SAP HCM

Hi,I have three years of HR Domain experience and planning to do SAP HCM Certification by OLTIs this helpful for me to get job in the industry as a fresher for SAP HCM or my domain experience will count to get JobKindly Guide me...Regards,Poonam Sai...

sap ecc 6.0 ides software

I AM LEARNING SAP FICO 4.3 IN A SMALL TOWN IN INDIA.  I WISH TO KNOW WHERE CAN I GET IDES (INTERNATIONAL DEMO EDUCATION SYSTEM) SAP SOFTWARE FOR LEARNING PURPOSE ?..  KINDLY ANSWER ANYONE PLEASE.

Help Help Help

Hi guys I have finish my SAP FI training here in London and have pass my certification but i am finding it difficult to get any job or placement as a consultant. I will be happy if someone out there can help me in any way or advise as to how to job. ...

Resolved! Fresher for SAP

Dear All,I required your guidance and assistance for my job career. I am having 8 years of experience in Customer Service handling. I am interested in development of experience of domain with IT. Shall i opt for SAP CRM or BI? Its my right decision f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors