Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP HR/HCM or SAP ABAP

HI All,Its pleasure to connect with you all.I am a recruitment consultant having 4.5 yrs of experience in purely Technical Hiring . I am a B.Tech graduate in I.T.I am interested in learning SAP. Can anyone let me know what module i should use having ...

Resolved! Sap basis

Hi,I am a beginner to sap basis administration. Well am really confused about java and abap in sap, what actually is abap and java stack? and where we use java and abap stack. Can anyone help me about it.Thanks.

Requirements in SAP Technical-ABAP

Hi Friends,     I am working as an Associate Consultant - ABAP in Kolkata for the last 2 yrs or so. Now I want to switch my job for betterment. I would like to clear up some of my doubts regarding the SAP Career scenario before going for the job swit...

Resolved! Fresher Seeking Job.

Dear Mentors,First I would like to Thanks all the Mentors for posting their Blogs in SCN, It is truly inspirational to Fresher like me I am Recent Graduate of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Software from India.I developed a passion t...

SAP - Where to start?

Hey,I am new to SAP community. I am a Computer Engineer by qualification with almost 1.5 years of work experience. However, i want to switch my career domain to SAP. But the problem is, i have absolutely no idea of 'where to start'. I have gone throu...

Additonal SAP skills

Hi All,I'am  an SAP SD consultant with experience of 8 yrs in SAP SD. My domain experience is also 8 yrs. So total experience is 16 yrs. The domain experience is in commercial field.Iam a commerce graduate with an MBA. Commercial experience means neg...

Internship in SAP

Hi Friends,I am pursuing Master's in Business Systems Integration (with SAP technology) in UK. I am looking for internship opportunity in SAP SD, BI/BW or SAP HANA. can someone tell me that whether I am going in right direction? Your suggestions will...

Resolved! rollout or implementation

I am about to complete my 1st ever assignment in SAP which is a roll out. Whenever i say this term "experienced" people gives unsettling looks. Is it that , that only "implementation" will count and not roll outs???

sap end user

Hi,friends                Mya name is wale,i have just enroll my self in sap classes,start with SAP end user,please i need help to enlight me and prepare me ready what this sap is all about so i can be progressive in the class,thanks for all idea and...

Please guide sap gurus....

Hi All,I have knowledge on sap ABP / HR ABAP and PI. Currently I am working as PI Consultant. Does PI have demand in market. As per my seniors they are telling ABAP is better than other modules. More opportunities compared to PI also ABAPers get job ...

rasjoshi by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors