Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Planning to do MS in SAP.

Hi everyone,I worked as SAP end user for 2 years and later joined in a small company as SAP MM functional consultant. They gave me training in SAP MM.Now i am planning to do Masters in SAP.I wanna know about top universities and also its demand after...

is CRm is a good option for me..??

hi, I am an electrical engineer and have 3years electrical sales experience in India and have 7 years same electrical project sales experience in Australia. Last 7 years I worked in various roles from sales engineer to area sales manager. Now I am tr...

Switch from Pharma Sales to SAP SD

Hi,I'm a MBA Marketing guy with 10+ years of Pharma Sales experience. Currently working as ASM, but wants to build my career in IT to fulfill my unmet dreams.I'm going for SAP SD certified training and examination from Bangalore. Will be resigning fr...

Where to start with SAP

I am been working in financial industry from last 8 years(brokerage and banking) and graduated with the Bsc (computer science) in 2002 and would like to get back into IT industry. I would like to learn more about SAP since it seems interesting and ma...

C_ABAP_70

HiAll I m giving an certification Exam of SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0Please provide me the names of referance books,study material and  Sample questions & answer .Also please tell me the future Impact of certific...

Seeking efficient startup in SAP-ABAP

Hello,I have done my B.Tech. in IT stream and I am 2012 passout.Presntly, I am seeking an efficient startup in IT industry and searching for the job. I have done SAP-ABAP training in my 3rd year training lookin forward to join SAP industry only. So, ...

Resolved! Which module to start with

Hi All,I have worked on SAP CRM,ISU,ABAP,BI(very little) from 2005-2008 in Capgemini India. I fetched good hands on experience on these modules. After that I have moved to Germany. Due to lack of German skills to fetch a job in SAP, slowly I moved to...

Should I go for SAP training

Hi All..I am currently working as a Oracle PL/SQL developer since 3 years with Unix Shell scripting Experience, in Banking and Finance domain. I want to do a SAP course, and need your suggestion for my below 2 concerns..1. Should I go for a SAP train...

Getting into SAP HCM

Hi,I want to getting into  SAP HCM as a fulltime profession. I am a Software QA by profession & I want a career to be change as there are huge bucks in this field. I would like to know if I can one get any free training in it or any online training w...

Enterprise Architect Certification

Hello Experts,I am looking forward for an Enterprise Architect certification.Please guide me for the below 3 certifications & which one is suitable and recommended for my work profile.And if possible also let me know about what are the prerequisites ...

Resolved! SAP Career Path...

Hi All,I recently joined SAP, now I have two options to get the core SAP- SAP MM and SAP LE.Could you help me in suggesting either module for future perspective. which has good scope in future.Please suggestThanks

Career as SAP CRM consultant

Hi All,My name is Nitin and I am a new joinee to this forum.My Background:I have handled implementation of two CRM's for different ISP's a Business Analyst. During these implementations I handled requirement gathering and documentation part.My Query:...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.