Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Life Changing Decision - SAP Security

Hello All,I'm working for an MNC. I'm working in SAP Security job for the past 3 years. Till now I'm handling only User Administration and Monitoring tasks. I've been switched to SAP Security after 3 years of Windows Administration experience. Having...

Resolved! Need proper guidence

Hi, I am 12 years experienced in IT industry in Mainframe technologies, worked in application development,mentainance, support projects.I was working as Task Manager leading a team of 10 members for the past 2 years. Though was not involved in any pr...

Regarding Career in Sap Functional.

Dear All,Need your help to take right decision.I am having  10+ years of experience in IT + 4 Years as Domain experience having good package as a functional consultant in ERP not on sap.I want to do the SAP Certification in PP. Can it be right time a...

abap jobs

Hi i am doing my sap abap training .Can you tell me where is the best place for getting sap fresher or startup jobs in abap . I wnt to move to bangalore will it be good????

4 years of Supply Chain Exp

Hello All,I am Sudheer, from India. I have 5 years of work exp in Supply chain planning(Pharma Domain) where I was a front end user of SAP R3 for all planning related activities.. After which I landed here in US and now  thinking to take a shift to I...

Resolved! About career in SAP ABAP

hi this is Ravi I have done my B.Tech Computer Engineering in 2012 and i did SAP BI,SAP BW, SAP BOBI also, but now it asking min 3+ Exp, Now I am looking Forward to get SAP ABAP training either it is offline or online ,But actually i m really worried...

About career in SAP

Dear All,I am a B.Tech (ECE), 2010 passout. Since, two years im working as an Engineer in  Operations and Planning Department for a Dredging company. Now i would like to switch this job. So, please suggest me which SAP module is best for a good caree...

ABAP Guidance required.

Hi Forum members,How are u doing ?I am Varun and I just started my career in SAP . I want to learn ABAP. Please guide me step by step procedure how to gain 100% knowledge in ABAP.I want to spend 2 complete months in learning ABAP. Please guide me.Kin...

Resolved! will abap with srm helpful

Hello Mentors,   I am a certified abap consultant working for 4 years into sap.1 years back I started working with SRM.Now i am worikng as SAP abap srm technical consultant.I did 1 implementation in srm.But now I don't see any project for srm in my o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors