Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Questions on SAP FICO as Career

Hi,I have 8 years of experience in Finance (AR) and now looking to enhance my technical skills.It clearly calls out FICO is the best option. Now a couple of questions where im stuck:- Im being told by institutes that FI/CO are to be done separately a...

Resolved! Query about career shift in SAP.

Hello All,This is Dipanjan, I need your help in making a decission in my career path, so expect your support.I am a B.Tech (IT) graduate, with MBA in system, and currently working as data analyst in Bangalore India, I have total 5 years of experience...

Resolved! Career in SAP MM module

Hello Experts,I want to pursue my Career in SAP MM module , Currently I am working as a SAP Certified Business One Functional Consultant from past 1.6 yrs in a .I am well aware of implementation phases and have hands on experience of handing Live and...

Workflow or Webdynpro??

HI,Hope you all are fine!!My name is Santosh. I have around 3 years of Experience in SAP ABAP. Currently on a working on a project which needs both Workflow and Webdynpro at later stage of project (Its FS will be available after 3 months).Lets say i ...

I am B-Tech in CSE(2013) and looking for SAP course but very confused in selecting right SAP modules and institute. Please help me out. Thanks in advance

All the respected member of this community, I am B-Tech in CSE (2013) and looking for SAP course but I feel very helpless in choosing right SAP modules and SAP training center that can be boost up my carrier please help me out...

Resolved! I have 3 years of experience in Datastage production support experience in an MNC . I am now deployed on SAP BW project after being trained on 10 day ABAP+BW training.What should i do switch on datastage or stay and switch after some months on SAP BW

I have 3 years of experience in Datastage production support experience in an MNC . I am now deployed on SAP BW project after being trained on 10 day ABAP+BW training.What should i do switch on datastage or stay and switch after some months on SAP BW...

Where I can get SAP Experience??

Hi Everyone,I am having 4 Years of Domain Experience & completed Training in SAP MM, I was a core team member during Implementation in my organization, I am very much aware about Customization and configuration & already gone through all certificatio...

Help me to select SAP Module

Hi There,Hope this message finds you all well. I would like to start learning SAP and looking for better opportunity and grow into the same. I would like to share with you my past experience. Please help me to select SAP module for my career. 1) Back...

i am planning to shift sap

hi this is gopi Krishna basically i am a mechanical engineer worked as production in charge now i am planning to shift sap i want learn sap basis any body suggest it will be suit for me and also tell about sap basis is there any software language to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors