Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! New to Sap abap

Hi I have learned sap abap recently and i have no work experience in abap. I am not a fresher also . so can anybody guide me on getting started with job my trials .

Resolved! SAP BI Valuable suggestions for career?

Hi Sap Experts, I need  your valuable suggestions about SAP BI Currently I am working in a different field, finished SAP BI course and learning some real time scenarios. I heard that these days we have less openings in SAP BI is that correct? If so w...

Resolved! SAP in ABAP

Hi, I am planning for SAP in ABAP certification, but my concern is do companies require a first class throughout in case of SAP in ABAP , for placements , please suggest

Resolved! Self learning ABAP

Hi Experts/SAP Mentors and my friends.Hope you are having a good time. I have a very common query. "How to learn ABAP ? "I have following liabilities:I am currently working in an IT firm where my work is totally different. I am a .NET developer.But I...

Resolved! Do internal certifications help ?

Hi Everyone,I have one doubt. Just wanted to ask that do internal certifications on SAP help? By internal certification I mean that The certifications that are carried out within the comapnies for their employees by their training academy n all.. are...

Carrer Growth in SAP ABAP

Hi All,I am working in Wipro Technologies as a Java Developer for past 2years. Now, I am willing to migrate in SAP. I am trying to get into SAP ABAP. Can you please help me know,about the demand of the same. Will it be helpful for the growth of my ca...

Resolved! Doubt about technical career.

Hello.I work with abap since 2005, but through 2011 i dind´t know the sdn and the SAp help , ever since my life ABAP is more in interesting now the sdn and sap help have all for studies.I do want be a sap expert in ABAP, sap for mobile, web dynpro, s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors