Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Switching from Senior Java to SAP

Hi Experts  I have been researching for a little while. I am an experienced Senior Java Programmer/Architect with over 15 years of experience. I am planning to switch over to SAP and SAP Hana is particularly interesting me. I had few questions and wo...

SAP WM & SAP EWM

Hi,I am having 5 Years of Domain Experience & completed Training in SAP MM, I was a core team member during Implementation in my organization, I am very much aware about Customization and configuration & already gone through all certification books o...

Reagrding career as SAP ABAP Associate

Hi ,My name is Rohit Prakash . I have done my SAP ABAP Certification from ATOS Bangalore in last year june 2013. I having an overall experience of 2 years in an IT field out of which 0.8 months is my experience in ABAP . After struggling a lot I was ...

Resolved! Migration from Java to SAP PI consultant

Hi,This is Ashok K and I have 6 yrs. exp. on Java. And now I am planning to move to SAP PI consultant. Is this right path to choose SAP PI or some other modules in SAP?Kindly give your valuable suggestion on it.And also please share the tutorial path...

Interview guidance

Hi Mentors, need your valuable guidance to start my carrier in SAP Recently i have completed SAP FICO training from one of the institutes. Iam having total experience of 4 years in banking domain (Service sector) experience in Reconciliation, wire t...

minimum system requirments for ECC 6.0

Hi All,I am new to SAP ABAP development , so,  would need to start from the basics of it.Could anybody please let me know the minimum system requirements to run ECC 6.0. I have a system with 320GB & 3GB RAM . Do I need to re-visit on any of them?I un...

Start entry level in SAP

Dear SAP Community members,I really would like to start my career in SAP, but I don't know where to start as i don't have any experience in this area.what i have done so far is:1. bachelor degree in IT networking , Master degree in information system...

Resolved! JAVA to SAP Migration.

HI,This is Kavitha and one of my friend are interest to migrate to SAP PI from Java and he has around 6 yrs of exp. in java. Is this right path to choose SAP PI or some other modules in SAP?Kindly give your valuable suggestion on it.Thanks & Regards,...

Resolved! Need help to decide on SAP BI / BW / BO

Hi All SAP consutants,I would like to switch to SAP BI, however I have the below questions1) What is SAP BI, what do consultants work on, what technologies they use ?2) I would like to know what are the pre requisites knowledge (like ABAP/Java or any...

Move from ABAP to Hana

Dear Experts,I need a Right Career advise.I have 7+ years of SAP ABAP Experience working in End user company abroad. I might get settled in India or might go for freelancing abroad.I have worked in SD, MM, FI, HR and BW projects.Now I want to grow in...

mechanical engineer with 14 years experience in construction work-steel fabrication, erection and stressing-what is the right course foe me

hi,im a graduate mechanical engineer with 14 years experience in construction work-steel fabrication, erection and stressing in L&T..i want to choose a right carrier in sap ....what is the right course foe me....i dont have any programming knowledge ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.