Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Consultant Beginner

Hi everyone,I am new in the SAP world and looking for any software to start my practices. Is there any trial version for personal training purposes out there?If yes, what is the right file or version?Thanks a lot and regards, Alex

Resolved! Help me in Picking right Module

Hello,I heard about SCN a few days ago and this is my first post, so I like to apologize if I am posting in the wrong place. I like to introduce about myself before posing a few questions.                I am a Masters graduate in Industrial Engg fro...

Resolved! sap career

Dear experts,i am working in manufacturing company i have bachelor in businesses administration and high diploma in programming . i am working in projects dept with data base management . our data base is in access as front end and sql in back end .t...

shift of career to sap

I am an MBA-marketing with nearly 9 years of relevant experience and 4 years of administration experience. In 2007 I did SAP-SD but circumstantially had to leave to my home town back. Now I am 38 yrs. Please guide me the scope of career in SAP right ...

MBA and SAP?

Hello,I did my MBA (Finance & Marketing), 2009 pass out. Initially I was associated with government based projects. After that worked as Client relation manager. As to expand my career options I wish to do a SAP course. The modules I have shortlisted...

Guide me

I am web developer having around 4 Years of exp. in PHP development, now i am planning to switch my tech and want to do SAP ABAP course, will be it wise decision as i am bored of current job now. I am getting a good salary around 50k/Month in my nati...

suitable sap module

hi,i have 5 yeasr experience in hardware and networking field.i plan to shift sap field , but i don't have any idea about sap module plaese advice me which moule suitable for my careeer.mohammed

Need suggestion from professionals....

I’m a B.TECH (ECE) passed out 2013.I've knowledge on C, .NET, OOP. I’m selected into a software company (CMM 3) as a fresher. I am being trained on mobile application development. (Since 1 month.) I want to move into SAP ABAP development. Now I’m cur...

Resolved! Why I participate in SCN?

Members are at different levels*, I request members from all levels to answer the below questions. I believe that we can learn from theinputs of members & it would be helpful specially for beginners in SAP.*Levels:1. Why I participate in SCN? 2. What...

When we update a Project and PO with a new Final Approver and/or Interim Approver in SAP-PS for some reason the PO reverts back to the previous approver which causes issues when invoicing and vendors getting paid timely. We have reported this issue time

When we update a Project and PO with a new Final Approver and/or Interim Approver in SAP-PS for some reason the PO reverts back to the previous approver which causes issues when invoicing and vendors getting paid timely.  We have reported this issue ...

What route should i take?

I would really like some insight on which SAP module would be best suited for me.This is my backgroundBachelor degree (Petroleum Engineering)Masters Degree (Supply Chain Management) --Graduates next semesterGiven my background what SAP module do you ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors