Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! MBA or SAP certification:

Hi All-I have done B.E.(I.T.) and currently working in I.T. company where i was selected in campus interview.I have 1 year experience in software development.I am looking forward to foray into CRM module and its my zeal to work as CRM consultant.Whic...

Resolved! clarify this..../??

HI experts,      Im recently selected as a ABAP consultant( training will start from next 1&half month ) as a fresher so,i have a some queries PLEASE CLARIFY experts..I am requesting you to please  allocate your very valuable time 2 mins for giving t...

Career in Sap MM

Hello SAP world,I have no experience in SAP MM before and I'm currently taking a course on MM functional.Can anybody throw some light on job opportunities in US market?.Will it be really tough to break into US SAP market?

SAP Management carrier ?

Dear All I am core IT person .I am SAP SD consultant with 2 year of experience .I have previously other technology experience with Oracle DBA etc .Having total 8+ years of experience company want me to handle bigger team of SAP implementation and pro...

Query on ERP-SAP Career

Hello, i am an engineering graduate in mechanical and i have been working in a tier 2 automotive firm which uses ERP for the manufacturing process and other management activities, i was completely employed with ERP i have gained more knowledge about ...

Resolved! Movement towards funtional side

Hi , I am planing to go towards functional side in SAP but not sure of which module to choose especially between MM and SD.I have almost 2 years of experience in SAP but its Support work with not much of technical or functional learning.What are the ...

sap fico advice

Hi I am new this forum. I need your help guys. I want to learn sap fico. Igraduated last may with an mba in business administration.  I want to know where can l find ECC 6 or a simulator to practice sap fico. I also need advice from you guys. thank y...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts