Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Career in SAP Materials Management(MM)

Dear All,I have 3 year's End User experience in the Insurance industry ( HDFC Std Insurance Co. Ltd ) which is SAP is Implemented module like SAP FI,Co & MM is mixed ERP.  But now i am interested In SAP MM Module & how is SAP MM Module are suitable f...

Resolved! SAP for Java Developers

Hi,I am new to SAP and I am learning SAP data services. I have "intermediate" level skills in Java. I want to know what are the opportunities for Java developers in the SAP world. When I say Java, I mean Java and Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hiber...

Junior SAP FICO Consultant job

My name is Yunlong. I graduated on Dec. 2013. I joined a project as a SAP FICO consultant last Jun, and work there till this Jan. I also have about 2 years experience in FICO back in China. Now I am on STEM extension, it will expire on next July. I a...

Resolved! Regarding Module

Hello people,This is reagarding the SAP module to be picked.Currently i'm a developer.. ..my role requied granting roles.credentials etc.Would like to move to SAP ..please let me know which module will be best other than ABAP..as i'mnot interested in...

Resolved! Job dilemma

Dear Gurus,I would like to ask one question regarding my first job.I am certified SD consultant and passed my certification on 29th Oct 2013.I am fresher and waiting for right opportunity.One company is offering a job on contract basis.Contract is of...

SAP HCM Certification

Hi All,The reason i joined SAP community is to clarify all my queries before going into SAP career, to start with about my background i hv 6 mnths of experience in a consultancy as a HR recruiter and now i am working as a Executive - Human Resource w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors