Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! HANA for SAP Functional Consultants

HiI have rich experience of 9+ yrs in SAP MM/WM/SD/SRM (certified in these modules) (and over all 16+ yrs) all through implementations and rollouts.Now I am feeling stagnated in my career; wanted to make it more techno-functional; SAP HANA is a buzz ...

Resolved! Business Process

Hi SD Gurus,Please any one suggest me how to map business process in to SAP SD.recently i faced this interview question in MNC...I explained little bit but i am not satisfied withmy answer.Which area i want focused mainly and what are the different w...

SAP basis with MBA hr

Hi All ,I had very big confusion going around with me , I was doing SAP basis certificaiton now its about to get completed , And i will be changing my current vertical to sap basis(organization : Computer Science Corporation ) , Also i was planning t...

SAP PI then what?

Hi ,I am having 7 years of exp in SAP Netweaver PI, more on java side, less exposure on Abap.Can you suggest good and best connected next skill I can dive on?---Divyesh

Courses to take to become a superuser

After lurking around a bit more and reading a ton of these forums, I've decided the next step is to become a superuser.  I can give my company a proposal for classes and attend them, but I need to know which classes.  I will be dealing mainly with MM...

Where do I find my way of SAP

Hello to allI'm Computer Programmer.My experience in programming, databases, and virtualization technologies Good experience and I want to learn SAP ..Where do I find my way of SAP and advantages and difficulties and differences

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors