Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Best Module to MBA (IT) for freshers.

Hi Team,I have completed my mba with it as my specalization from pune university.Am having sap end user expercence with Infosys bpo for 18 montsAnd currently working with wipro technology as unix system admin since past  1 year.So please help me out ...

Resolved! Advice on SAP BI or ABAP

Hello Gurus,I have seen this question in forum before , still i am putting this, Sorry for that.I have work experience of 5.5yrs in SAP , Basically i joined as an ABAPer but here i put into BI project.from 5.5yrs i have 4.5 hands on exp in ABAP , res...

SAP career choice ?

Hello everyone, I have just graduated from University for 1 year.Recently I have an offer to become SAP associate Authorization Consultant at a very big multinational firm. With high chances of receiving SAP trainings, foreign languages courses, Engl...

SAP CRM or SAP SD ?

Hi All,This is Pankaj mehra. I do have 4 years of work experience in IT Operations & Sales. Now I am working as an Assistant Manager in reputed IT company who deals in USA and UK. So I majorly involves in Pre-sales , Operation and International Marke...

Regarding SAP in aerospace

Hi Sir/ MadamI Have completed my Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and MBA in Operations Management. I have 7 years of experience in Airlines and Aerospace after Market services (Technical Support).Now I would like to learn SAP and shine my carreeer i...

Need A Suggestion on SAP careeer

Hi,I worked on SAP ABAP for 2 yrs after that I was in business for 3 yrs which the position of business is not good.Now I want to do Job in SAP only.But not on coding part.Please suggest other module in SAP which is coding free like SAP BI. SAP BODS,...

Resolved! sap career's?

HI everyone,                  I am a mba (marketing) have 1 year experience.i am interested to start my career in sap..my friend's already learn sap bi & bo in hyderabadand started searching with 3.5years of exp still they don't get any job.They told...

Project in IDES for FI and MM

Hi All,we want to do project in IDES for Material Management and Finance ,we have very good knowledge in SAP MM and FI  but i have not worked till yet in any projects ,please guide us for this .This discussion will help for many hunters who are searc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors