Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Scope in SAP - Security

Hi,greetings...................I am mainly on to SAP-ABAP and CRM.......I got an opportunity to work on SAP-Security...How good is SAP-Security...What is the Scope in it....???please help i'm in dilemma.....thank youregards

Resolved! SAP Launches Career Portal

Hi Everyone,SAP India  had launch their SAP India Education Career Portal, it will help the certified professionals only  who are looking out for their first break please visit : : www.sapindiacareer.com  for details.  Thanks Sukant Chakraborthy

CAREER GUIDANCE AND WORK AS FREELANCER

Dear All,I am fresher to SAP SD but have domain experience of 6 years in the field of sales, and business development. I want to attend interviews on SAP SD. Please guide me on what topics to be concentrated more.if some one can guide me in assigning...

Which module to choose ? Where to start in SAP ?

Hello SAP Community                                         I am totally new to SAP arena , SAP is appearing to be lime light for my career now ,i wish to jump in to the SAP ocean and see my limits. About my natural skills i am highly energetic ,inno...

Best Module to MBA (IT) for freshers.

Hi Team,I have completed my mba with it as my specalization from pune university.Am having sap end user expercence with Infosys bpo for 18 montsAnd currently working with wipro technology as unix system admin since past  1 year.So please help me out ...

Resolved! Advice on SAP BI or ABAP

Hello Gurus,I have seen this question in forum before , still i am putting this, Sorry for that.I have work experience of 5.5yrs in SAP , Basically i joined as an ABAPer but here i put into BI project.from 5.5yrs i have 4.5 hands on exp in ABAP , res...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors