Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Career in SAP BI with SD module.

Dear Friends,I am an SAP SD Consultant and want to choose another module for my learning in future. I am interested in SAP BI. But need to know that whether SD and BI makes a good combination or not. And hows is the market for SAP SD+BI consultants.B...

Resolved! Career with HANA

Hi Friends,I am an ABAP Developer and I have just completed my Training in HANA and I am working on my Certification. Is it good for me to have knoweldge with BW/BI and BO. With BO I am now done my training with the reporting on HANA. Kindly input yo...

Resolved! SAP BASIS

Hello,I am a network professional working in the past 20 years supporting Novell and Microsoft OS and applications. Now I am looking for a path to start a different career. I have chosen SAP system to start the new career, but I got many questions be...

Resolved! SAP Career- A right Choice?

My name is Abhinav Chawla, I have 7 years of experience in Sales& Marketing in logistics industry, I'm MBA in marketing and BE in computer science. After my these years of experience, there are few questions in my mind, I would appreciate if someone ...

Resolved! SAP ISU Career Ladder

Hi Seniors/ ExpertsI am currently working as a resource in SAP ISU in a Production Support project for a Utility company in UK in Device Management Module for Capgemini.Let me start from the beggining.I  Got tagged into SAP ISU Project, trained on al...

New to this SAP BI/BO

Hi All,I have done my graduation in 2010 and started my career in Supply Chain in the same year. Then my personal interest i got the chance to work in VB.Net platform. This month i moved to BI/BO Monitoring project because of Internal Job change. Now...

What is the scope for SAP Basis?

Hi EveryoneI have 3 years ox exp as Application engineer and have good knowledge on Linux, and even know basic Oracle DB concepts.Now planning to do SAP Basis course. My queries are,1. Does it have Future?2.Is it ok if I study in any local institutes...

Resolved! Career in BPC

Hi,I am having around 1 year experience in SEM BCS BPS and approx 3 years in SAP FI, now I would like to learn BPC.Is it a right decision, kindly advise whether BPC will help me in career growth?Regards,Mohammed Kalim

Resolved! SAP PP or MM ?

Hello all,I recently joined my company and was trained in SAP MM for 3 months and joined project. But now am asked to work in SAP PP module. They told they ill train me in that. I was very devoted to MM and had a great training. Now am also intereste...

Future of HCM / PI

Hi..As i have exposer in abap , webdynpro and having basic knowledge of HCM.But as of now i am planning to learn functional however i am confuse to choose the correct module.I have picked 2 options either HCM or PI (no basic knowledge), please help m...

best module for sales and marketing

Hi I am sumanth, I am a mechanical engineer and post graduate in marketing with 3.5 years of exp in sales and marketing.I worked in B2B sales and inside sales for mechanical and it products.Please recommend me the best module in SAP for my exp and ho...

Telecom or BASIS?

hai friends i got oppertunniy in telecommuniccations field and at basis side so which field is good to choose? am fresher so am get confussed to choose so could please help me

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.