Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Starting with SAP

Dear all,First of all, thank you for reading this and please, help me with my doubts.My name is Bruno Amon Araujo. I am 22 years old and live in Brazil.I'm in my last year of computer science and I'm thinking in start study SAP and work as a consulte...

Resolved! Please help me in choosing a career...

Hi All,I work in a professional service organisation as an Analyst in U.S.Payroll team. We use SAP HR in our process.I have completed MBA Finance from a reputed college. I want to make a very good career in SAP. I have two choices in my mind they are...

Career in SAP BI with SD module.

Dear Friends,I am an SAP SD Consultant and want to choose another module for my learning in future. I am interested in SAP BI. But need to know that whether SD and BI makes a good combination or not. And hows is the market for SAP SD+BI consultants.B...

Resolved! Career with HANA

Hi Friends,I am an ABAP Developer and I have just completed my Training in HANA and I am working on my Certification. Is it good for me to have knoweldge with BW/BI and BO. With BO I am now done my training with the reporting on HANA. Kindly input yo...

Resolved! SAP BASIS

Hello,I am a network professional working in the past 20 years supporting Novell and Microsoft OS and applications. Now I am looking for a path to start a different career. I have chosen SAP system to start the new career, but I got many questions be...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts