Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need Suggestion

Hi Guys,I am in need of your valuable suggestions and help. Recently, I got a offer from Vodafone for SAP support consultant. The joining time is very near and i am wondering whether I should go for it or leave it.I wanted to know if Vodafone SAP is ...

want to make career in SAP

hi i  want to make a Career in SAP BI/BW or BO ?can i get any suggestions from the people to choose the right one..I am Msc Student with 4 + years experience in Software Development and Testing  (Java)i would be nice if i get suggestions from communi...

SAP HCM Support Function reg

Hi AllI have 4 Years of Experience in SAP HCM End user support and I also got a job offer for SAP HCM Support from one of the big company.If I continue my career in SAP Support what will be my future career, whether is there any big career opportunit...

Resolved! SAP MM CERTIFICATION

Hello Mentors,I am having 3 year work experience as an end user in SAP MM module. The firm which I am working for, is user for SAP. I have learnt from various forums that if one is having workex in SAP then there is no need to appear in class room tr...

Career Path with SAP

Hi!  I am going to start SAP Foundation course from Denmark. I did MS-Entrepreneurship and SME Management and MSc. E-Commerce. I feel little difficult to track my career path with SAP. Any Suggestion that can help me.  Regards

Job after sap abap certification

Hi,Currently there are no jobs for SAP ABAP fresher ( Dont tell me that there are enough jobs and have patience and something like that )The current market situation is there are no jobs in the market all of my friends who have done certification be...

Scope for SAP FI Consultant

Dear Experts,I have 4 years experiance in SAP as end user. Now I would like to go for SAP FI Consultant course. can experts guide me like what is the scope of this scourseThanks & RegardsSandeep Khedgikar

Resolved! Advise in pursuing a career in SAP

Hello all, In the past SAP certification was my goal but I never followed through as life got busy with family, full time job and school. I am now at a point where a decision needs to be made and here I am to ask for advice to the professionals and...

SAP HR - will it be a right choise

Hi Folks,Glad to be a part of the SCN community. I am current working in a BPO, I am really passionate about SAP and have a strong will to make my carrier in SAP.Right now I am working with technical support. I have completed my MBA - HR and want to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors