Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP SD, MM, HR

Hi Friends,I would like to start learning SAP, looking for better opportunity and grow into the same. I would like to share my past experience.Please help me to select SAP module for my career.Working as a Sr. Business Development Executive (from Nov...

ABAP trained but not working in SAP

Hi Folks,Hope you people are doing real good.I got a quick question for you , please guide me on this.Very recently i got into Genpact as a Business Analyst Role, which is very interesting. I was previously trained on SAP-ABAP in local institute, i w...

Order management

I am looking for a SAP SD job and can some one send interview question on order management<<Asking for Interview Questions is not encouraged here>>Message was edited by: kishan P

a bench Resource ?

Hi Folks,i am SAP consultant  with 1.6 years of Exp. I have Joined as fresher i was not involved in any work till date. i just imroved knowledge by practicing IDES.i am totally frustrated with My daily routine job of IDES and SCN. i am desparately lo...

Resolved! ABAP- Basic requirement

Hi Team,Presently am working as a key user in SAP (MM,HCM,SD &APO) ..now I would like to do training in ABAP..but I don’t have any programming back ground. Will it be easy for to do ABAP though I don’t have any experience in programming area?Thanks f...

Success factors Cloud support

Hi,I am Vigram, joined SAP Labs a week ago and working in Success factors product (Compensation module, Bizx and SAP Jam).Can anyone guide me how is the scope and future for the above mentioned module.Thanks,Vigram.

Choosing Carrier

Hi Experts,I am Working as ABAPER, and I Never Had a Opportunity to Work in Webdynpro, Nor  Business Workflow, But My Organisation Provides me Implementation, But I had a Offer to Work in Reputed Organisation and they Offered to Work in the Webdynpro...

Resolved! MBA after SAP ABAP ??

hi,My name is kaustubh.I have done B.E computer in 2013.I have done SAP ABAP Certification in aug 2013.As of now I am not getting a job as sap abap consultant. But, currently I am working as SAP ABAP Trainer in a institute with 3.5 p.a package.I am p...

My first STEP

I am having a 5+ years of domain expertise of sales in Banking, Steel Manufacturing and Agri business industry. I have worked on different ERP system but not on any SAP ERP. Due to domain expertise I am having knowledge of pre and post sales process....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors