Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Exception: Pre-existing SAP professionals within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will no longer be considered for this initiative. The share of free certifications distributed to professionals within the Middle East and North Africa has been high and the remaining certifications will be now be reserved for newcomers to the SAP ecosystem. 

Campaign code redemption requests from MENA will no longer be accepted.  Newcomers from MENA are asked to sign up as instructed below, then present their first name, last name, street address and national ID number along with their SAP Learning Journey completion to digitalskills@sap.com to receive their free certification attempt. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,314 Comments
phamcaominh998
Discoverer

As a dedicated learner invested in my educational growth, I believe that being granted the chance to undertake the SAP certification exam would prove invaluable to my learning experience. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request. I eagerly await your positive response. Please contact me at my gmail phamcaominh998@gmail.com

gcvn1412
Explorer

Dear David,

I'm SAP Basis Administrator from Vietnam. I working in SAP field for about 2 years and want to upskill my technical skillset to become SAP Consultant in near future.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become better at what I do.

I fall in the category of women.

Thanks and Regards,

Anhbd10
Newcomer

Hi David,

I am currently working as an accountant at Viettel (one of the largest corporations in our country). With the recent implementation of SAP in our company's operations, I have become increasingly interested in diving deeper into the SAP FI/CO module.
The capabilities of SAP FI/CO to enhance financial reporting, analysis, and control mechanisms have caught my attention, and I believe that gaining a comprehensive understanding of this module could greatly contribute to my professional growth.
Additionally, I am keen to explore the possibility of transitioning into a SAP consultant role in the future. I understand that this would require a comprehensive skill set and expertise, and I am fully committed to investing the time and effort required to achieve this goal.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity,

Regards.

Anh.

manhld_37
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I'm Manh and my current job is Business Analyst at Software Company related to Enterprise Resource Planning field. After joining in seminar sponsored by my college lecturer and SAP employee,  I was very interested in your program. I'd like to receive an attempt to take exam for SAP certification. It would be helpful for my career ladder. Please count me in. My email is leducmanh3605@gmail.com

I Identify as a person in the below categories:

People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 

Thank you very much.

MyChi151
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am a woman and I live in Vietnam. When I saw your post, I really want to have a chance to learn more about SAP and get SAP Certification. 

Luckily, I recently using SAP when I work at the Company, but I don't know too much about SAP.

So I look forward to participating in this initiative and hope that I can make an impact on learning for many organizations. 

lemyhanh0509
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am a student, majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Im interested in Procurement now. To develop my career, attending SAP could help me understand things I want to learn, develop my skills, based on the course introduction. I plan to make the most use of the knowledge and skills which are taught in this course. I am a student so I have not had any income yet, I have to afford my study mainly depends on the scholarship. I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it would help me to learn more knowledge in SAP and Career Opportunities. I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. I am very grateful for the opportunity to participate in this program and I am excited to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks a Lot for this grateful opportunity!

Regards

Le My Hanh

Yousra
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I want to upskill myself in SAP technology.

lucasbarreto
Explorer

Hi Team, 

I completed the learning journey Administer Databases in SAP HANA Cloud. I'm sending the receipt. Thank you for this SAP certification initiative.

EE0547E3-E94C-4263-9FA7-C9FEF5D70C2C.jpeg
  • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 

AffanMoin061
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am Affan Moin writing to express my keen interest in obtaining a certification for SAP Analytics Cloud. As a dedicated enthusiast of data analytics and cloud technologies, I believe that this certification would not only enhance my skill set but also contribute positively to my professional growth.

Having extensively researched the benefits of SAP Analytics Cloud, I am convinced that it is a pivotal tool in the realm of data analysis and visualization. Its capabilities align perfectly with my career aspirations, and I am excited about the prospect of acquiring in-depth knowledge in this domain.

I am writing to kindly request your support in granting me the opportunity to attempt the SAP Analytics Cloud certification. Given the importance of staying updated with the latest advancements in technology, I believe that obtaining this certification would not only benefit me personally but also add value to our team and organization. The knowledge gained from this certification would empower me to contribute effectively to ongoing projects and enhance our team's capabilities.

I understand the investment of time and resources that goes into certifications, and I am committed to dedicating myself fully to the preparation and successful completion of this certification. Your approval for this certification attempt would be a significant milestone in my professional journey, and I assure you that I will put in the utmost effort to make the most out of this opportunity.

I kindly request your consideration and support in this matter. I am confident that obtaining the SAP Analytics Cloud certification would be a strategic step for both my personal growth and our team's advancement.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I look forward to your positive response.

image.png

flowk3
Discoverer

Good day to all.

I am a 42-year-old divorced Native American.  I am the first in my family to complete more than 1 quarter of college.  

I typically have been doing IT in short contract roles.  Help desk, Data Center, Data Cable runs.  3-4 months is typically the contract.  I am tired of having to move every few months to keep a job or move across the country for a 3 month job.  

But I am hoping with the skills and eduation I will pick up here I will be able to find something not only in my area, but also steady!

Iriam
Explorer

Hello  David_Chaviano, and everyone!

I am so glad and thankfull for this opportunity.

I am a Brasilian woman.

I would love participating in the digital skills initiative.

Thank you very much for this amazing opportunity to bring more people that usually would not be able to get a SAP certification.

God bless you all.

Iriam Damas

iriam.cris@gmail.com

Tahemmout
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey @David_Chaviano,

I am Aymane, a junior SAP Technical Consultant from Morocco, who started his journey on SAP with an internship at delaware. I meanly work on ABAP development and also Fiori with SAPUI5. I've been following some journeys on learning.sap.com and willing to get my first certification in SAP, so this feels like a huge opportunity for me to get deep in the SAP ecosystem and win my 1st certification!

Huge thanks to the SAP Community for this opportunity and hope I can be part of it.

Best regards,

https://www.credly.com/badges/1db57e12-b42d-4539-b4e6-fa71afbd3c9b

https://www.credly.com/badges/0cfb2f27-689c-4c86-8a39-fb9a21bcebf3

Hello everyone,

I am excited to join the beginner corner and participate in the digital skills initiative. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop new skills that will help me succeed in the digital age.

I look forward to connecting with other members, sharing my experiences, and learning from others. Let's work together to achieve our goals and make the most of this initiative!

Best,
Ifeanyi

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a young lady aged 26 who holds a bachelor's degree in information systems. I have graduated 2 years ago. I am willing to learn more about SAP, as it will help me get job opportunities and establish a career. The free voucher would encourage me to try to learn more about this field and upskill myself.

Regards,

Hannah

phamhuy-21
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I'm one year of experience with SAP (UI5 and configurator), 

As a reference from my friend, I found out about this post. the opportunity is wonderful and necessary for my next career road. I wanna push my skills and find standing on the SAP local and international in the future. But, I have to save money for a long time to get enough fees in order to buy the contest ticket and be left behind by everyone.

So when I learned about this opportunity from SAP,  I definitely won't miss it.

Thank you very much for your interest in my comment!

Have a good job.

Pham Huy

phk_99
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I'm a new SAP developer from VN,

I joined SAP as a fresher colleague and have been trying to learn to get knowledge about UI5. I really want to take one SAP certificate for myself but the salary for the student had already graduated from my country is not really high in order to buy ticket. So this is the wonderful opportunity that I can claim one certificate belong to me.

Thank you!

Huy

surajdv
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Suraj from India

I want to upskill myself in SAP analytics cloud and  learn to learn more about the SAP Financials and get a job opportunity soon. I fall in the category of 

I am very new to SAP but would take this opportunity to learn something new and help others.

Thank you so much

vpk1hc
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am very enthusiastic about the desire to obtain the "E_HANAAW_17" SAP certificate. Mastering the ABAP programming skills within the HANA environment is truly appealing to me. The combination of programming proficiency and a deep understanding of the HANA database holds the promise of bringing forth new and exciting opportunities.

I believe that obtaining the "ABAP for HANA" certification will not only enhance my abilities in the SAP application development field but also open doors to engage in diverse and intriguing projects. It's not just about learning how to optimize application performance on the HANA platform, but also about the capability to devise innovative solutions based on a clear comprehension of how HANA operates.

I have set specific goals to grasp the knowledge of ABAP within the context of HANA and complete practical projects to ensure that I can effectively apply the knowledge. I am confident that pursuing this certification will overcome my enthusiasm and yield proud achievements in my career journey.

Regards.

Dear  @David_Chaviano,

I am Ngo Phuong Anh. I am a final year student, at the Faculty of Information Systems, University of Economics and Law, Viet Nam. 

I was fortunate to have studied 3 subjects related to ERP and was able to practice on the SAP system. I am interested in the business processes integrated into the system. It's professional, consistent, and fast. I  really hope to get a chance to take a free SAP certification exam. That will help me a lot on my way to becoming an SAP expert.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Anh Ngo

thuhuongpham
Discoverer

hi @David_Chaviano 

I'm Huong, from a university in VietNam. This will surely help to boost my skill set and will be great help in job finding.

I fall in the category of women.

Thank you for considering my application!

Alan_Phan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Thank you

thanhvi1402
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

I'm a student majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Attending SAP could greatly benefit my career development, as it would enhance my understanding of key concepts I'm eager to learn and help me refine my skills according to the course introduction. My intention is to fully leverage the knowledge and skills imparted by this course.

Given that I'm currently a student without any source of income, I rely primarily on scholarships to support my studies. The opportunity to secure a free certification attempt is particularly appealing to me. I'm convinced that such a certification would significantly expand my expertise in SAP and open up promising career prospects.

I kindly request your consideration for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. Your consideration would mean a lot to me, and I'm genuinely appreciative of this opportunity. I'm excited to embark on this journey and am eagerly anticipating your response. Thank you very much for granting me this invaluable opportunity!

xuannghi_0209
Newcomer

Hi David, 

As a student majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, I recognize the importance of developing my career and acquiring relevant skills. Attending SAP would greatly contribute to my learning journey, as it aligns with my interests and aspirations. The course introduction indicates that it covers essential topics that I am eager to understand and apply.

Considering my current student status, I have not yet generated any income, and therefore, I primarily rely on scholarships to support my studies. Given this financial constraint, I am particularly enthusiastic about the possibility of obtaining a free certification attempt. Such an opportunity would not only allow me to expand my knowledge in SAP but also enhance my career prospects by opening doors to various opportunities.

Hence, I kindly request you to consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. I sincerely believe that this certification will provide me with valuable insights and skills that I can effectively utilize in my future endeavors.

I am genuinely grateful for the chance to participate in this program, and I am excited to embark on this learning journey. I eagerly await your response and the prospect of receiving this invaluable opportunity. Thank you very much for considering my application!

Best regards,

Xuan Nghi

lenguyenbaongoc
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I am a student, majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. 

As a student, I have yet to generate any personal income, relying mainly on scholarships to support my studies. Therefore, being granted the chance to partake in a free certification attempt would be immensely beneficial. I firmly believe that this opportunity would not only expand my knowledge in SAP but also open up numerous career avenues for me in S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. In order to further enhance my career prospects, attending SAP would provide invaluable assistance. By immersing myself in this course, I will have the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the subjects I am eager to learn and develop my skills accordingly.

I humbly request that you kindly consider my application for the free SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement certification.

I genuinely appreciate the prospect of participating in this program and eagerly look forward to embarking on this transformative journey. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you have a nice day, 

Yours Sincerely,

Bảo Ngọc.

LongLe
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am in Vietnam, my company is implementing SAP S4/Hana for the fashion industry, I am a business analyst. I used to deploy software for many fields until knowing about SAP, I want to follow SAP for my whole career.

I am enrolling for SAP courses, I want to get SAP certification to develop my career. Hope to get the chance to take this free SAP exam.

Thank you

former_member159289
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Ibrahim from Nigeria, I have once been a user of SAP for sales invoicing at my previous place of work, it has become part of me, I would love to explore SAP further and become a specialist and consultant. I believe this free learning and certification will play a crucial role in my growth and development in future.

TinhLeo
Participant

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I'm excited to express my keen interest in participating in the digital skills initiative, particularly for the SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA Cloud 1.0 learning journey. This certification aligns perfectly with my career goals, and I'm eager to enhance my skills in this area.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this initiative and learn from the community. Looking forward to receiving the registration link and embarking on this educational journey.

Thank you in advance for your support!

my_07
Discoverer

Dear David,

I am very interested in the opportunity SAP is providing to support women who want to enter or transition within the technology industry. Their program offering free certification vouchers aligns perfectly with my own goals of exploring new career paths and overcoming barriers. Gaining the valuable skills this tailored training provides would enable me to succeed in an evolving technological landscape and progress to new levels in my career. I am enthusiastic about the chance to join SAP and utilize their resources to help facilitate a successful shift into this innovative field. I hope you will consider supporting my participation in this beneficial program.

Best regards, 
My
Hajar_HSH
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano, I am Hajar Skalli-Houssaini a woman wears Hijab and who lives in a small city in France where opportunities are limited.

I am thrilled to express my deep interest in becoming a part of the SAP Digital Skills Initiative. As a computer science graduate with an unwavering passion for SAP technologies as proved by my SAP self learning journey, I am eager to embark on a transformative journey that aligns perfectly with my aspirations and strengths.

As a woman who wears Hijab in France, I understand the significance of underrepresented voices in the technology industry. I am committed to breaking barriers and driving change in this field. 

Furthermore, I am aligned with the values of SAP's Digital Skills Initiative in its commitment to learning and growth. Acquiring SAP Certification is a big goal and achievement for me !

Thank you for considering my application. 

mau_y_ayun
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano

My name is Mau and I am currently a university student. I've always been interested in consulting work, but I didn't have the opportunity to be contacted. After I found out about SAP Solution, I hope to be able to fulfill my desire to become a good consultant.

Through this, I find myself in the following situations where the program requires the following:

I belong to an ethnic minority in Vietnam, my ethnic group is called Ede. The place where I was born and raised is a remote area of Vietnam around my house are hills, at there  people have few opportunities to approach technology such as the internet,..most people make a living by farming.

I am the only person in my family, relatives, and the whole village where I live to go to university and I am considered the pride of the village. This is what motivates me to work hard, and fortunately when I had the opportunity to interact with SAP Solution, I was really attracted to it even though it was different from the profession I studied at university that is business administration, I hope to become a good consultant in the future to help my family, society as well as myself.

I hope to take a free certification attempt because I believe it can help me to learn more about Sap Solution.

Thank you all for this wonderful opportunity.

Regards,

MAU

cblikeem
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a moroccan woman and a  freshly graduated supply chain management engineer , I am highly interested in pursuing a career as an SAP consultant. Obtaining an SAP certification would be a significant step towards achieving my goal.

I would like to express my gratitude for this initiative and I am eager to begin learning more about SAP.

Thank you.

diepchi1582
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

Logistics and Supply Chain Management is my area of study as a student. Based on the course introduction, I could grasp the things I want to study and build my skills by taking SAP in order to advance my profession. The information and abilities given in this course will be used to their fullest extent.
Since I am still in school, I do not yet have a source of income. The scholarship I get helps me pay for my education. I am excited to try out for a free certification since I think it will help me learn more about SAP and career opportunities.
Regarding the free SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement certification, I hope you would give consideration to my application.
The opportunity to take part has my sincere gratitude !

duytai800
Newcomer

I am writing to express my sincere interest in participating in the digital skills initiative focused on SAP ABAP. As an aspiring professional in the field of software development, I strongly believe that acquiring expertise in SAP ABAP will be a valuable asset to my career.

Having researched extensively, I am impressed by the significance and widespread utilization of SAP ABAP in various industries. Recognizing its pivotal role in developing and customizing SAP applications, I am eager to delve deeper into this programming language and enhance my proficiency in ABAP.

I am particularly drawn to your initiative due to its comprehensive curriculum and practical approach. The prospect of gaining hands-on experience through real-world projects and collaborating with industry experts is truly exciting. I am confident that this initiative will equip me with the necessary skills to contribute effectively to SAP ABAP development projects and make a meaningful impact in the software industry.

Furthermore, I greatly appreciate the focus on fostering a supportive learning environment and promoting inclusivity in your initiative. I strongly believe in the power of diversity and collaboration, and I am eager to engage with fellow participants and contribute to a vibrant and inclusive community of learners.

In conclusion, I am genuinely enthusiastic about participating in the digital skills initiative related to SAP ABAP. I am committed to dedicating my time, effort, and passion to master this programming language and leverage it to drive innovation and efficiency within the SAP ecosystem. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of this transformative learning experience.

Best regards,
Tai Nguyen Duy

nhitk232
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

I am working as SAP Authorization Consultant. Your information about digital skills initiative is intersting. I also have plan to get certificate for Authorization Concept for SAP Fiori on SAP S/4HANA which is really useful for my current work. It is appreciated your sharing and oportunities for all of us to apply for a free certificate attempt. 

Thanks and best regards

Hi there, 

I cam across this opportunity and interested if it's still available. I'm a first-generation female IT student, seeking to make an impact in world of tech 🙂

Drager
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

My name is Drager, I'm from  Zimbabwe, Southern Africa. I'm seeking to make a career change to finance roles and have been self studying for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants professional qualification with the hope to make a career switch from being a general worker to finance roles. I categorise myself under people in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts  an people looking to switch their careers mid-life

I have  willingness to learn more about SAP and ready to studying for the SAP Certification as the certification in SAP management accounting modules will surely be a pivotal stepping stone and vaulable too in my pursuit of a career change mid life

a_saboor15
Newcomer

Hi,

I am Abdul Saboor and currently pursuing articles in ERP department. I am  underrepresented in the technology industry reason being I am first generation college student. I am deployed at Human Capital Management module and due to non-tech background facing difficulties in proper comprehension of SAP.

Looking forward for this initiative and willing to upscale my learning curve thru this program.

Thanks and Regards.

dt95050
Discoverer

Hello,

My name is David Taylor and I'm a full-time Lucid Motors employee where we have deployed SAP Hana Cloud, EWM,  and soon TMS.  My role is EDI Specialist and the company is opening the PI interface to the EDI team and I was elected the person to pursue that training.   My EDI career started at HP 30 years ago when they first deployed SAP ECC 3.0.  I've since worked in multiple SAP deployments in the Entertainment and High Tech sectors (Genius Products, Cargill, Apple Computer, and now Lucid Motors).  I very much want to understand the detailed business process and data flows, configurations associated with this very important interface.   Throughout my career to this very day, I have almost never seen anybody who looked like me or a member of my family involved in an SAP deployment in the integration space.  I will change that not only for myself, but others from my community who follow me.

nicolasc92
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

SAP LJ.jpg

I am writing to submit the screenshot after completing the Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition for Sourcing and Procurement learning journey. 

I have already registered in the page for the digital skills initiative.

I have enjoyed this learning journey, thank you for providing this opportunity to learn and grow.

Best regards.

mellick
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

I identify as someone from the following category:

People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts

I have had an interest in SAP and its applications for quite a number of years now. However, I have not had the chance to work with it in a professional sense and see how the systems are applied in the workplace. I'm hoping that by applying myself to the learning path and earning the certification that I can find a company that is willing to let me work with their system on a day-to-day basis.

I have completed the learning path "Provision and Administer Databases in SAP HANA Cloud" for the certification "SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA Cloud Provisioning and Administration".

SAP Learning Path.png

Kind Regards,

mellick

nguyenthanhdam
Newcomer

Dear sir or madam:

My name is Nguyen Thanh Dam, I have over 27-year experienced IT professional and leader in FMCG, Food & Beverage, Education, Real Estate, Retail, Telecommunication, IT Software in highly competitive environment which demands continuous improvements and changes with focus on general IT management, operation, innovation, governance, and complicated business - technological projects implementation in tight time in order to fit an IT organisation to business strategy and to shape the strategy with digital business era. However, at the moment I am facing a dearth of opportunities...I am happy to learn from SAP community that there is an initiative may help me as I get a chance to learn a new skill and then even complete a certification which is of the highest value in the SAP world.

I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Regards, 

Nguyen Thanh Dam

duongphan
Discoverer

Hi David,

I identify myself as a woman. I've completed the learning journey of Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA. I've already registered with my email: ptduong207@gmail.com  to proceed to the next steps to receive the free certificate attempt. 

Thank you very much.
ptduong207@gmail.com.png
taffie
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

Kindly  note  that  i am  reaching  out  from Southern Africa, Zimbabwe  and i  am passionate  about  learning SAP BI. Please  note that  i identify  with  the   following  categories.

Chinhnguyen
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thanks for your useful information, I have learned about SAP back when I was a sophomore and get excellent grade, until I start a full-time work, I realize how important it is to know thoroughly about it. Hope I will have the chance to improve my knowledge!

Thanks a lot!

nowizha
Discoverer

Hie David,

I am writing to express my strong interest in participating in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative. I am a man from Zimbabwe. I have been working in the IT industry for the past five years, and I have a strong passion for technology. I am particularly interested in SAP solutions, and I believe that the skills I will  acquire will be a valuable asset to any SAP Digital Transformation team after completing the challenge.

I identify as a person in the below categories:

I am eager to learn more from the SAP Digital Skills Initiative and I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to our team.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Noel

linhhv1
Explorer

Dear Support Team!

My entity, Viettel Group has gone line with S4/HANA, Ariba and Success factor. And I work at the IT Department, I have been learning SAP S4/HANA, so I hope you give me a voucher to attempt SAP certificate.

Thank you so much!

cristianZar
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Cristian Zarate from Argentine.

I identify as a person in the below categories:

I am doing an internship in the BASIS module in a Mexican company. I am an advanced bachelor's degree in systems and I do not have an SAP certification or the possibility of purchasing an exam right. I strongly believe that I would change my lifestyle and life possibilities if I was awarded a scholarship with an SAP exam.

Thanks & Regards,

Cristian.

Hi,

I am in mid career of my life and has been working into transportation and logistics. Today's competitive world demands that you stay updated with new tools of your industry. As a part of continuous, I am looking forward to learn SAP modules which can help me in logistics industry.

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I am currently working in Procurement department of a mid-level organization. I would like to apply for the free certification Digital skills program as i belong to the following categories;

I have been learning and reading SAP solutions and also working on MM module as end user in my company. I have plans to switch my carrier to SAP consultant. I believe that by utilizing this opportunity, I will be able to easily get into SAP consulting market where I can further expand my carrier. Moreover, I belong to a remote rural area where I had no access to new information about SAP carriers. I still find it hard to earn a certification due to high cost of it, although I am confident this programe will provide me an opportunity to kick start my carrier. I am excited to avail this opportunity and I look forward to be considered illegible for free certification.

mayray_joy23
Newcomer

Hi, am single mom who is interested in this program