Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zebra Z6Mplus printer with smartforms

christian_laber2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I want to setup a Zebra Z6Mplus on our SAP R/3 Enterprise system.

Which driver I need to create a printer in the SAP System (z.B. LZEB3 or something like that)(TA:SDAD).

The printer is installed local on a desktop pc. From this pc it is possible to print everything with the Zebra printer.

But when I want to print in SAP (SmartForms) and with the printer "locl" there are no reaction from the printer.

Just the LED for "DATA" blink for a very short time. So I'm sure that a "data package" was send to the printer. But as I say ---> no reaction.

Can anybody help me??

Thanks!

Best regards

Christian

I have also read a post within this forum

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had faced similar problem with zebra printer long back.

Are you using ZEBRA printer control language within smart forms ? if so check your control commands looks like something is missing or command is incomplete.

0 Kudos

Thank's a lot. The printer works right

But now I have an addiational question.

Can I change the printing (180°)output within the Zebra Setup??, because the output is upside down??

Greets

Christian

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have create the printer in the SPAD ?

Frédéric

0 Kudos

Yes certainly?!

Why??

0 Kudos

Cause when you use the LOCL printer device you didn't need to create the printer in the SPAD ...

but Smartforms requiere a printer in the SPAD to print in other computer than the one connect to the printer ...

Fred

0 Kudos

Hello @all,

now the Zebra printer is working well. But I still have one problem. The output from the printer is updside

down, as I wrote it a few topics above.

So from my side, I have two possibilities.

One the on hand, I buy other labels which are upside down and on the other hand I print the output in a 180° changed position.

I'm using smartforms und I have created the printer in SPAD. So what are my possibilities to solve my problem.

Or are there any possiblities within the printer-setup(hardware)??

Please help me.

The new printer want to go productiv.

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the print control values set for the Zebra printer defined in SPAD.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

OK I have checked the values. But I can't find any interesting setting for my problem.

In the worst case, I need a new label roll which is reversed.

Regards

Christian