Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XVBAP-CUOBJ is BLANK in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Upon initial creation of Sales Order document in VA01. Before I press the SAVE button in VA01, XVBAP-CUOBJ is BLANK. I need this XVBAP-CUOBJ to update the characteristics value of the header item when I press the save button but this is not happening beacuse the XVBAP-CUOBJ is BLANK. How can I get the XVBAP-CUOBJ?

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Title and Message were edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

4 REPLIES 4

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is VBAP-CUOBJ filled it?

Regards,

RIch HEilman

0 Kudos

No, need to figure out how to get the CUOBJ after when the document is created via VA01.

0 Kudos

Just looked around in my system, it appears that this should be filled in at the time that this user exit form is fired, userexit_save_document_prepare So you may want to check the value in this form routine.

This is probably where you are checking it, right?

Regards,

RIch Heilman

0 Kudos

Yes, I have put a break point in one of the custom enhancement in MV45afzz, userexit_savedocument_prepare.

But when I checked the value of XVBAP-CUOBJ it is BLANK. I need this XVBAP-CUOBJ upon pressing the SAVE button. because I will be using this for updating the characteristics of the main item.