Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while taking po printout one more page blank page is priniting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while taking po printout one more page blank page is priniting....can you please guide me how to remove that one more blank page from getting printed,

Regards,

Balakrishna R.V

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the data in your main window or footer and also the blank spaces or lines if any, because that may be exceeding the current page size and those blank lines are being printed on a new page which is why resulting in an extra blank page

Thanks

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check in the main windows if a new-page command is not written within the text element.Due to which a new-page is triggered for the first write statement.

If this is not the case plz let me know when exactly u get a new page.Is it at the starting or at the Last.

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply, actually i am getting new page at the end,kindly give me suggestions,

viquar_iqbal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please give us little more detail and also check if you have /: NEW-PAGE its triggering a blank page .Check for page size as well

Thanks

Viquar Iqbal