Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating STO through BAPI_PO_Create1 getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating STO through BAPI_PO_CREATE1,while creating STO i am getting these errors 'Not possible to determine shipping point for item 00010' and 'not possible to determine shipping point for article 600000'.How to rectify this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In case of STO process, The shipping data will be maintained at receiving plant. It means reeving plant is nothing but customer. So please check the shipping data information as maintained in customer master or not. In STO processing the shipping data will be pick up from the customer master only.

EKPV table will store the shipment data for STO.

Check the passing parameters in BAPI

BAPI Shipping Data for Stock Transport Orders

*"      POSHIPPING STRUCTURE  BAPIITEMSHIP OPTIONAL
*"      POSHIPPINGX STRUCTURE  BAPIITEMSHIPX OPTIONAL

Description

This structure represents all fields that are changeable within the shipping data for stock transport orders.

Thanks,

Kiran

Message was edited by: kiran kumar

3 REPLIES 3

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

I would like to see your code.

Please make sure that you pass  POHEADER-SUPPL_PLNT  - where this is mandatory for STO.

However, kindly paste the code

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In case of STO process, The shipping data will be maintained at receiving plant. It means reeving plant is nothing but customer. So please check the shipping data information as maintained in customer master or not. In STO processing the shipping data will be pick up from the customer master only.

EKPV table will store the shipment data for STO.

Check the passing parameters in BAPI

BAPI Shipping Data for Stock Transport Orders

*"      POSHIPPING STRUCTURE  BAPIITEMSHIP OPTIONAL
*"      POSHIPPINGX STRUCTURE  BAPIITEMSHIPX OPTIONAL

Description

This structure represents all fields that are changeable within the shipping data for stock transport orders.

Thanks,

Kiran

Message was edited by: kiran kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your quick response,As you told i have checked in EKPV table,in table itself there is no receiving plant(Customer) for those articles,that's why it is showing that error.

Thanks