Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do i have to populate in L_TO_CREATE_DN??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm having some problems with the function module L_TO_CREATE_DN. I need to create transfer orders with some items, but I don't know what do I have to complete in the FM. I am populating I_LGNUM and I_VBELN in the importing, but after that I don't know where I can populate the charasteristic of each item. I think is in the IT_DELIT, but there I can't populate things like MATNR, WERKS, LGORT, ... Does anybody how to do it???

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I m not in front of the system,

but first go and check in the FM L_TO_CREATE_DN what kind of input it can take ?

Go to SE37 and see the Imporing parameter and Tables TAB and see the structure Then declare your's own structure. You have to go as per the defined rules. If you can'extract MATNR using this FM then you have to use some SELECT queries using the ouput of this FM.

hope this wll help.

Thanks

Ashwani

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I m not in front of the system,

but first go and check in the FM L_TO_CREATE_DN what kind of input it can take ?

Go to SE37 and see the Imporing parameter and Tables TAB and see the structure Then declare your's own structure. You have to go as per the defined rules. If you can'extract MATNR using this FM then you have to use some SELECT queries using the ouput of this FM.

hope this wll help.

Thanks

Ashwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can populate MATNR, WERKS, LGORT, etc. in table parameter T_LTAP_VB... at least here in 4.6C

Hope it helps.

Manuel