Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are Enjoy SAP Controls ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

can any tell me about enjoy SAP Controls

plz help me

regards

hari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

horst_keller
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The official name is CFW (Control FrameWork), and, hey, here I found an old paper of mine:

ABAP Objects in Action: Screen Programming with the Control Framework</title><meta name=&q...

(and if you compare Figure 1 with the ABAP Keyword Documentation in SAP GUI, you can ask which is hen and which is egg )

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enjoy sap controls are containers that can built dunamically using objects/classes. In general batch input is not possible for those screen & the tcode ends with N(ME21N,ME22N,ME23N,VL01N,VL02N,VL03N etc..)

regards

gv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

It's all about Screen programming.SAP has defined set of controls under a Control Framework. Itcontains custom controls such as ALV GRID,Text Editor,HTML and PICTURE VIEWER,ALV Tree, etc,...

The SAP material BC412 contains all about this.Also there are many documents available online on this

In Summary EnjoySAP controls is all about OO ABAP.

Please reward points if this is helpful to you.

0 Kudos

Thank You Sir for giving the SAP material name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link,

http://www.sapdesignguild.org/editions/philosophy_articles/print_enjoy_success.asp

Kindly reward points if u find it useful.

Thanks&Regards,

Ruthra.R

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto: SE38-Environment-Reuse Library

Andreas

horst_keller
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Reuse Library was switched off in current releases.

In 7.30, you still find SE80->Environment->Examples->Controls Examples.

But not in 7.40 any more.

horst_keller
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The official name is CFW (Control FrameWork), and, hey, here I found an old paper of mine:

ABAP Objects in Action: Screen Programming with the Control Framework</title><meta name=&q...

(and if you compare Figure 1 with the ABAP Keyword Documentation in SAP GUI, you can ask which is hen and which is egg )