Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to create a bar code after material enter in plant in different batches

0 Kudos

Hey Sap guru,

I want a complete step by step method to create a new bar after material is entered in plant in different batches. when material enter the bar code can be automatically created in sap hana.

Could you please help me

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karan,

Your requirement is not clear. Do you want to display a Barcode in any output like Form or any screen? Please come up with clear requirement to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Kuntal

8 REPLIES 8

VXLozano
Active Contributor

In internet, the use of caps is considered SHOUTING... so, if you are still able to do that, please edit the subject of your question and remove the caps... they hurt.
When you talk about bar codes... what are you talking about?

Karan,

Your requirement is not clear. Do you want to display a Barcode in any output like Form or any screen? Please come up with clear requirement to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Kuntal

0 Kudos

yes i want barcode in output when material is getting GRN.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Do you want to print a barcode, generate a PDF with a barcode, or what? What barcode "symbology"?

You want a "complete step by step" but your requirement is way too brief ! And I guess that people don't have time to do it for you anyway.

VXLozano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for editing the subject, though. Still, as Sandra said: too broad requirement to allow anyone to help you.

0 Kudos

Dear Sandra,

i just want barcode in SAP and want to print on printer.

if can do it please help.

VXLozano
Active Contributor

You do NOT create barcodes. You PRINT them.

You'll need a reporting tool, I guess... SAPScript, Smartforms or Adobe Forms (depending on how far your system is from the present). And there use a barcode font/format.

Look around for nice tutorials.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still don't know what to say. You will get broad answers corresponding to your broad question by searching the Web:

how to print barcode sapscript smart form adobe form site:sap.com