Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anyone tell me where I can read more about VOFM transaction.

Thanks and Regards,

Swathi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at SAP Note 327220. It is an explanation of function "Maintain: Requirements and Formulas", which is also known as "VOFM".

Regards

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See OSS Note: 327220 and subsequent related OSS Notes.

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Murugesh AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Seems like we can do a lot of things using this VOFM. Here are a few links which I think might be of interest to you:

3. This is the best thing for you to do, I guess:

when you go to the transaction VOFM, you will just be seeing a blank screen with some menus at the top. Right? Now just select an of the menu items , Let us say <i>Data- Transfer->Deliveries.</i> You would see a screen with a table and an icon for documentation. Just read that documentation.

Furthermore, this documentation has hyperlinks which will actually take you to the corresponding node in the IMG where the particular activity is performed. And you can get further information from the IMG.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

I see that there have been a few threads where you sought some answers to your questions and have subsequently received replies to them. Now, if these problems are all resolved, would you mind closing those threads by marking them as answered. Also please do reward the answeres that have been the most helpful to you, as a token of appreciation to the people who are taking their time out to share their knowledge with you.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.