Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIQMFE Field Symbols in PM Completion User Exit IWO10004

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I'm trying to read the values for VIQMFE using field symbols in the Check for Completion user exit IW010004.  When in debugging (the exit) I can see the values for the first item in VIQMFE in "(SAPLIQS0)VIQMFE". 

How can I see the values for all the items in VIQMFE (as you would directly with VIQMFE[]) using the field symbols?  I don't mind how it is done, either by reading directly or by importing into a internal table.  Would probably prefer the internal table method as in the link below.

I've tried various guides such as http://abaplog.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/reading-other-programs-data-using-field-symbols-in-abap/ but have been unable to find the correct parameters for "(SAPLIQS0)VIQMEL", particulary the function group and main program with the buffer declaration.

Thank you for your help.

regards

Steve.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_49934
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please try the below code . Not the table I am trying to show is IVIQMFE[]

TYPES : TY_QMFE_TT TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF WQMFE.
FIELD-SYMBOLS : <FS_QMFE_TABLE> TYPE TY_QMFE_TT

ASSIGN ('(SAPLIQS0)IVIQMFE[]') TO <FS_QMFE_TABLE> .
IF SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDIF.

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_49934
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please try the below code . Not the table I am trying to show is IVIQMFE[]

TYPES : TY_QMFE_TT TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF WQMFE.
FIELD-SYMBOLS : <FS_QMFE_TABLE> TYPE TY_QMFE_TT

ASSIGN ('(SAPLIQS0)IVIQMFE[]') TO <FS_QMFE_TABLE> .
IF SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kumar.  The information you provided was perfect.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find the objects 'SAPLIQSO' and  'IVIQMFE'?

thanks again.

Steve.