Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing client

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am coding in client 100 and executing the program in client 110 as the tables have been populated in client 110.

I would like to see the client number in my SAP GUI so I know what client I am working on. Any ideas!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

That should be easy - there should an area in the bottom right hand corner of your GUI screen which should be able to give you that info.

Just click on the arrow, to see details of server name, Client, program name etc.

Is this what you are looking for?

Sudha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

That should be easy - there should an area in the bottom right hand corner of your GUI screen which should be able to give you that info.

Just click on the arrow, to see details of server name, Client, program name etc.

Is this what you are looking for?

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the below of every session we have an option to chose the Client.in the bottom Right side cornor, you will have the option, select that one then you will know the client number by seeing that one

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi megan,

u can also check by going to System-> Status...

regards,

priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

Goto Menu <b>System->Status</b>.

Under Usage data,

You can find client, user name and Language.

Thanks,

Vinay