Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View maintenance dialog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an issue in view maintenance dialog, during UCCHECK, it is showing as error with description as follows:

Generated Code for View Maintenance Dialog is not Unicode-Compatible You can

regenerate with the program RSVIMT_UC_VIEW_MAINT_GEN

I am still doubt. What is the impact if I generate it as proposed? Are our own coding removed after generation? Thus we need to code manually again.

Thanks !

Chika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that you're in the Unicode system and the dialog is not Unicode compatible. This program will not remove any code, as long as it has been added using the proper methods (user exit, designated enhancement, etc.). In the worst case it will display an error message.

You might want to check in advance whether your code is Unicode compatible though.

1 REPLY 1

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that you're in the Unicode system and the dialog is not Unicode compatible. This program will not remove any code, as long as it has been added using the proper methods (user exit, designated enhancement, etc.). In the worst case it will display an error message.

You might want to check in advance whether your code is Unicode compatible though.