Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validation of sold-to-party in sales order creation

former_member707912
Participant
0 Kudos

how to validate sales order sold-to-party details after pressing enter in sold-to-party field can anybody suggest me....

10 REPLIES 10

0 Kudos

You want to validate single field use  :     AT Selection-screen on <field>

For validating multiple inputs            :      AT selection-screen

Ex:

------------

At selection-screen on  <field name>

select single <field name> from <table name> into <var name>

where <condition>

if <var name> is initial.

<implement the suitable message>.

endif.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

i want to validate in standard va01 tcode sold to party filed

0 Kudos

You can find out the user exit then implement the user Exit for required field

0 Kudos

i also know that we need to implement in user exit but i want to know the exact user exit.

0 Kudos

Exit name :           EXIT_SAPMV45A_002

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use this exit: EXIT_SAPMV45A_002

Thanks &Regards,

Raju Rapelli

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you want to validate the Sold To in sale order?  Avoid asking any query in one line.  You should provide more details to members to understand your requirement and assist. 

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

i just want some customers to be allowed by account group for a particular sales document type if other customers comes error has to come after entering sold-to-party by pressing enter while creating in va01.

0 Kudos

i just want some customers to be allowed by account group for a particular sales document type if other customers comes error has to come after entering sold-to-party by pressing enter while creating in va01.

It is possible with standard-Don't go for enhancement..Try with customer Blocks along with document blocks(IMG>>SD>>Sales>>sales Documents>>Define & assign reasons for blocking-You need to assign the same to your customer+ sales doc type)

Only limitation here is-You need to extract the customers list pertaining to account group & proceed further..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

can u give a screen shot with example so that it will be clear....