Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation in MD02

former_member219871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I MD02 have a requirement of check the entered product and SF materials BOM created or not.

For this please suggest me any user exit or Badi. I check all sdn no sollution is there

Kindly suggest any sollution.

Regards,

Gopi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

check in this include 'MM61XF34_CHECK_MATNR_EP'. find the implicit enhancement. for this click on

and then Edit-->Enhancement operations--> show implicit enhancement. so that you can find the some place's where we have to add our piece of code  {  """""""""""""""""""""" ----> this is the place where we have to add our code}.here you will get the materail (RM61X-MATNR). then call the FM to check the whether BOM is created for that materail or not '‘BAPI_MAT_BOM_EXISTENCE_CHECK’.

Try like this.

if matnr of type = 'SF'.

pass the materail to FM.

if bom exist .

message 'BOM exist' type 'S'.

else

message 'BOM deosnot exist 'E'.

endif.

if it helpful reward me.

Regards,

Gurunath Kumar D

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

If you want to exclude ther materials which are BOM created or via versa the you can use the BADI MD_EXCLUDE_MATERIAL.

Example Class is MD_EXCLUDE_MAT_EXAMPLE

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tooshar Bendale

Sijin_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

Did you try with Customer Exits M61X0001 & M61X0002 ( Exit for MRP ) ?

You can also give a try to MRP related BADI

MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA

0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

I tried using Exits M6X0001 & M6X0002 but no useful.

Regards,

Gopi.

0 Kudos

Gopi did you try with that BADI ?

0 Kudos

Thank you Srijin,

Yes, first i used this badi only, but no useful.

with in this used method CHANGE_MDPSX_EBAN, this is not calling when no BOM created with respected product.

Regards,

Gopi

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

check in this include 'MM61XF34_CHECK_MATNR_EP'. find the implicit enhancement. for this click on

and then Edit-->Enhancement operations--> show implicit enhancement. so that you can find the some place's where we have to add our piece of code  {  """""""""""""""""""""" ----> this is the place where we have to add our code}.here you will get the materail (RM61X-MATNR). then call the FM to check the whether BOM is created for that materail or not '‘BAPI_MAT_BOM_EXISTENCE_CHECK’.

Try like this.

if matnr of type = 'SF'.

pass the materail to FM.

if bom exist .

message 'BOM exist' type 'S'.

else

message 'BOM deosnot exist 'E'.

endif.

if it helpful reward me.

Regards,

Gurunath Kumar D

0 Kudos

Thank you all.

By using badi MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA and method CHANGE_MDPSX_MARD

is useful but Error is not showing.

If BOM not created for Material I want to show the error and stop the transaction.

Regards,

Gopi