Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 Transaction - Writing a Z-Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am writing a new report for VA05(List of Sales Orders) Transaction code.I am adding new select options (Credit Card information)...so i need to to write a Z -report only.I want to finish this report very fast...So Is there any Structure or View is available in SAP for writing this report.

Thanks in advance.

fractal

6 REPLIES 6

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Simple copy the report VA05 and add your logic as per required. You may have to copy some includes as also.

Regards,

Naimesh

0 Kudos

It has lot of includes and also with my knowledge it is not easy to add my logic.In the report output more than 30 fields are displaying.I have to add 6 selection fields....

fractal.

0 Kudos

Let's do this step by step.

1) Under stand how the VA05 program structure is.

2) Copy the standard program as well as the includes which are only needed to be modified.

3) Or as a better procedural way, add you own custom includes with selection-screen and your seperate logic along with the existing one in the copied VA05 program

rgds,

TM

0 Kudos

copying and understnanding the program is not easy, because it is using more than 15 includes...So,Is there any other way....

Thanks,

fractal

0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to make a Z program for VA05 transaction.

it's module pool program is SAPMV75A.

but it's very complecated.

I am trying to understand the program..but in it's PBO it has MODULE TRANSAKTIONS_INIT.

where it is calling some other transactions also like VA15,VA25,VA26...

can anyone tell me how this is connected and how should i go if i want to understand the program?

thanks,

fractal

0 Kudos

Paint  with your eyes ,  your heart ,and your hands.