Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USEREXIT / BADI to get WBS elem system status before&after for WBS in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Please help me out to capture the WBS element system status after and before the changes in CJ20N tcode, the status has to be posted to the P I system.

Please let me know if any user exit exists for CJ20N.I am not able to find any in CMOD.

I have tried using the BADI's WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE and

PROJECTDEF_UPDATE .

but was not able to capture the changed system status .

Is there any other way to capture the system status and post them to PI.

Thanks and Regards,

KC

Edited by: Krishna Chaitanya G on May 7, 2009 7:19 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why dont u use a bapi to read the system status instead of a badi ,

badi may be used to do some manipulatio before saving or changing to read the status u should use bapi

and u wil get them using bapi explorer under project system

regards

afzal

0 Kudos

Hi Afzal,

The User wants to get it posted to the PI system as soon as the system status of WBS element is changed.

I am already done with RFC FM for this purpose which gets the changed status of all PROJECTS-WBS elements.

Our team is facing some probs with connecting to PI through RFC.

Getting 'SYSTEM_FAILURE' error, when executing the RFC with PI system's destination.Not able to trace out the probs, they have tested the connection with IDOC which was a success and able to post the PI.

They want me to capture the data in USEREXIT/BADI and some how trigger the IDOC with back ground job scheduled.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya G

0 Kudos

hai krishna

when u are calling RFC through PI if u get the system failure error it is due to dump in the abap system,

test the stand alone RFC , as ur passing the data from PI to sap there might be problem of converiosn exits as what ever data u are passing it is passed to rfc which lead to dump,

so juct check once in xml what data ur passing , for example if u pass wbs element it ha coding mask in the sap system , it has to be be converteed befor epassing to rfc

just chekc once

it might solve ur prblm

afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved it by myself