Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-Exits for ME52N

former_member212002
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement which needs user-exits, and to be honest, I have got zero knowledge about this tech.

In T-CODE-ME52N-Change Purchase Requisition, When user change text and Qty in Purchase Requisition,Version Management will gel active, at that time user will maintain reason ,text,requested by u2013 Then Completed Check box needs to be checked manually.

But as per my requirement, if change text and Qty in Purchase Requisition is not initial and user is saving the PR without checking the completed check box then an informative message has to come.

Any road map or help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!!!

Abhinab.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member

Please check the customer exits available in enhancement MEREQ001 and see if its of help to you.

Transaction SMOD.

You can also check out the BAdi available for purchase requisition .

Transaction SPRO ->Material Managment->Purchasing->Business Add-Ins for Purchasing ->Define follow on processing for Purchase Requisitions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try method CHECK in badi ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST.

Rgds

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello abhinab,

You can try enhancement MEREQ001, function exit EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005.hope it works.

regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinab,

use this user exit. This is only available user exit.

MEREQ001 Customers' Own Data in Purchase Requisition

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinab,

There is a method by which you can find out user exits used in a particular transaction so that anytime you need to do such kind of requirement it will prove very helpful :-

1) SE93 -> Specify the Tcode (eg. PA40)

2) Copy the Package name (eg. PBAS)

3) Go to TCode SMOD -> In Enhancement put * -> Press F4 help

In Repository Info System dialog box,put package name -> Press Enter.

You will get the list of exits used in the standard tcode specified.

Hope this proves helpful.

Regards,

Samreen.

former_member212002
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closing the thread....