Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit while VL02N , changing delievery date..reflects PO delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please suggest EXIT which triggers while changing delivery date (LIKP-LFDAT) of outbound delivery through TCODE VL02N should reflect in its corresponding purchase order delivery date ( ME22N at item level field (EKET-EINDT)..

I tried in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE include MV50AFZ1. but changes are not reflected in PO.

code:

XEKET-EINDT= LIKP-LFDAT.

but it is not working .there is no field as update indicator (updkz) in table xeket..Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you can do it calling the BAPI_PO_CHANGE from this userexit. For instance, manage data from YLIKP, XLIKP, YLIPS, XLIPS and encapsule this coding in a function module that you can call IN UPDATE TASK (see SAP Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing). Think that you create the delivery with tcodes VL10*, the changes that you will do in delivery don't copy in PO.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo