Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit VL02N - Updating table EQUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some updates to do during the save of the document in vl02n. I'm kind of newbie on abap, but with some tips of a Senior I reached the exit and i got myself working out the solution.

But I've found a problem on the update of some equipments. Whenever the equipment do not have a view (EQUI-L_EQUI = X) I cannot update the field.

Is there any function that i can call to create a view of the equipment ? I know i could do it after the save of the document, but i wanna do it on the time that it is working with the equipment so if the document has any problem and do not save, it does not save my changes, so I can assure that it's "bullet proof" and it's performance is the best, so it does not have to lock and unlock the equip. again.

Any tip will help.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've been working on it, and what I need is this.

On the Exit EXIT_SAPLIE01_005 .

Expedition Document:

RIEQUI u2013 KDAUF = VBELN

TO:

License Number:

ISTRU_EZ_U u2013 LIZNR = u2018Xu2019

ISTRU_EZ u2013 LIZNR

TO:

Begin of Waranty

ISTRU_EQ_U u2013 GWLDT = u2018Xu2019

ISTRU_EQ - GWLDT

Expedition Document

RIEQUI - YYUDATE = WADAT_IST

TO:

Date of Buy:

ISTRU_EQ_U u2013 ANSDT = u2018Xu2019

ISTRU_EQ - ANSDT

My problem is that everytime I try to do it on a equipment that does not have a view (EQUI-S_EQUI = 'X') I cannot do some of the data tranfer.

Is there any way of activating the equipment view by any function or bapi ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Solved.

thanks.