Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-Exit or Badi to modify field of LIKP

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to find a user-exit or a Badi to be able to modify an entry of LIKP. I know the program MV50AFZ1, but ... don't know why, it doesn't want to save anything.

So if someone have an example of code to modify LIKP (not LIPS), or if someone know another good one.

Thank

Fred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fred,

To modify LIKP I had used Program MV50AFZ1 and routine 'userexit_move_field_to_likp' and it served the purpose. The code written was:

SELECT SINGLE inco1 inco2

FROM knvv

INTO (likp-inco1, likp-inco2)

WHERE kunnr = likp-kunnr

AND vkorg = likp-vkorg

AND vtweg = likp-vtwiv

AND spart = likp-spaiv.

Can you please tell what problem you are facing while saving the changes in this exit???

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fred,

To modify LIKP I had used Program MV50AFZ1 and routine 'userexit_move_field_to_likp' and it served the purpose. The code written was:

SELECT SINGLE inco1 inco2

FROM knvv

INTO (likp-inco1, likp-inco2)

WHERE kunnr = likp-kunnr

AND vkorg = likp-vkorg

AND vtweg = likp-vtwiv

AND spart = likp-spaiv.

Can you please tell what problem you are facing while saving the changes in this exit???

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

the routine "USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP" is used when you create the delivery ? but I have to modify the field also if I modify the delivery. The content of my field depends of the items (LIPS).

Thank for your answer

Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

U may use routine -

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP