Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for F-92 transaction!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I hope you all fine! I hope you guys could help me with this. This is about user exit, I need one for the transaction F-92, when the user wants to sale a fixed asset I need to catch the fixed asset number to validate it, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong with this user exits that I found here in the forum none of them stops when a type a break-point sentence. SAPLF051 Workflow for FI (pre-capture, release for payment) RFKORIEX Automatic correspondence RFEPOS00 Line item display: Checking of selection conditions RFAVIS01 Customer Exit for Changing Payment Advice Segment Text FEDI0001 Function Exits for EDI in FI FARC0002 Additional Checks for Archiving MM Vendor Master Data F180A001 Balance Sheet Adjustment F050S001 FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2: Edit user-defined IDoc segment F050S002 FIDCC1: Change IDoc/do not send F050S003 FIDCC2: Change IDoc/do not send F050S004 FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2: Change outbound IDoc/do not send F050S005 FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2 Inbound IDoc: Change FI document F050S006 FI Outgoing IDoc: Reset Clearing in FI Document F050S007 FIDCCH Outbound: Influence on IDoc for Document Change Does any body know if there's any more user exit that are not listed in here for this transaction? or in the user exit listed above there's one that could stop at the break-point. but I'm not doing it correctly! I hope you guys could help me with this, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks for your time. Regards, Guillermo E.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should use FI Validations. Transaction code OB28. Get the help of functional consultant to do the settings in OB28.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod, Thanks for your reply, I also tried as you told me to use the transaction OB28, but I'm having some problems to understand how to use it. I found this documentation to create a user exit, here is the link: http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb/showtext.aspx?id=0007c I followed the steps that it says, but the functional consultant can't see the new user exit that I'm trying to use. I hope somebody could help me to understand how to set up a user exit with the transaction GCX2, and how to set parameters to make to make a query to a custom table and return a value to trigger the validation. Or if I'm supposed to use another way to do it. Thanks for your time! Regards, Guillermo