Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit CIFMAT01 in which Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with CIFMAT01 User Exit.

I just want to know that in which Transaction this User Exit will Trigger.

As of my Requirement i tried with MM01/MM02 Transaction but it is not trigger at all

So Please Provide information on this, and is there any Specific way to find which User Exit is used for which Transaction.

Thanks in Advance.

Kumar AT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find the transaction for a particular exit by getting the package for the exit in SMOD transaction and then in SE93 you can find all the transaction present for this package then you can have some idea....

Like in yuor case the package is CIF which have many transaction related to it .. Kindly use F4help>Information System>Package(CIF) to find out the relevent info...

Hope this will solve your query.. Reward points if found usefull:)

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can find the transaction for a particular exit by getting the package for the exit in SMOD transaction and then in SE93 you can find all the transaction present for this package then you can have some idea....

Like in yuor case the package is CIF which have many transaction related to it .. Kindly use F4help>Information System>Package(CIF) to find out the relevent info...

Hope this will solve your query.. Reward points if found usefull:)