Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

if my source field is more than my target field then how do i mapp? and say i am having the field "wrbtr" recorded more than once then how do i define the field as i have to enter different set of values for the same field... do i have to write a code in the mapping step .... if yes then what is the exact code.... pls help ... its very urgent....

thanks gurus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am making an lsmw for the same... via recording method..... can u let me know ... wht do i provide u with

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

it shoule be equl ,try to give source and traget field should be same with respect to length

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be specific about the requirement..Its unclear

Regards

Tushar

0 Kudos

i am doing recording of the transaction f-02 ... in this the POSTING KEY field is recorded thrice and with different enteries.... pls let me know if i define the field once then how will it mapp the 3 entries ... it will take only the first entry which is entered ... how do i record the other two... should i use the field " NEWBS" as newbs1 and newbs2 and then mapp with the target .... if i do like this it takes the consecutive entries but in the final convert data step it only shows the first entry and the other two entries are not taken into consideration ..... pls tell me the exact code if i have to metion during the field mapping step.... i hope i made myself cleraer ..

i will appreciate if u can help me out now...... i hope i made myself clerer.....

thannks in advance,,,,, pls help its very urgent .....

0 Kudos

You have to put all the Posting keys in one table...

if all the other fields have the same value then u can execute ur BDC recording under the loop of Posting keys table..

Plz paste the original BDC recording here...

We can suggest u some more by looking at the recording..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am making an lsmw for the same... via recording method..... can u let me know ... wht do i provide u with

0 Kudos

BDC recordng...

and if u r doing it thru LSMW then there is no point in wasting the time on this..

You can even close the thread also

Thanks.

0 Kudos

i didnt get u ... is it not possible via lsmw .....

0 Kudos

I meant that if u r doing it using LSMW then no need to work more on the BDC issue...

thanks