Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload whole module pool program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Genius,

I downloaded module pool program completely by using REFTRAN Program.In that I am able to download Source code , Screens ,Includes,GUI Status , etc .Now I want to upload those programs.I can upload individually but these are around 100 Programs I have to upload . If I do individually then it will take lot of time & may occur some errors.

Please help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to se38.

2) Execute ZSAPLINK.

3) Click on Nugget Tab.

4) Create New Nugget

5) Then you can add object to your nugget(From Package or Transport)

Similarly you can Import.

42 REPLIES 42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you should try using SAPLINK.

code.google.com/p/saplink/

0 Kudos

Hi Shambu ,

I tried a lot . But I didn't get any solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shek,

Why don't you just add all the objects in a Transport Request and import that request into the target system? I guess it is the next easiest way to achieve your requirement.

Regards,

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

we are taking back up . And later we will delete these programs . If we want again that program then I have to upload those programs.For this purpose I am searching.

Regards

Shek

0 Kudos

You could also download/upload the files attached to the transport request via transactions like CG3Y and CG3Z.

Look via AL11 at directory DIR_TRANS. if this directory is mapped to actual directory, say /usr/sap/trans, then there are two files to download/upload which are for a transport request name DEVK123456 : /usr/sap/trans/cofiles/K123456.DEV (header in text mode) and /usr/sap/trans/data/R123456.DEV (data in binary mode)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have that uploaded file in front-end i.e, note pad .Not in application layer .Now I want to give that note pad file in the path and click on.so that module pool should be create.

Regards

K.Bharath

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to se38.

2) Execute ZSAPLINK.

3) Click on Nugget Tab.

4) Create New Nugget

5) Then you can add object to your nugget(From Package or Transport)

Similarly you can Import.

0 Kudos

hi,

you are right . I can upload all i.e,code,screens,etc ,But unable to import Includes from flat file.

Regards

Shek

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want includes you need to add these includes to same nugget file.

1) Add object to Nugget

2) obj type,object name as include program name

3) Give the same name as nugget name.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

While I am executing I am getting only RED symbol.

Will you please provide some example.

<removed by moderator>

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Shek

Message was edited by: Thomas Zloch

0 Kudos

Once follow the same procedure what I said.

Create nugget file.

Add object to nugget.

Provide your program name which you want to download.

execute.

Similarly for Includes(Add it to same nugget file).

Select Import button.

Select your nugget file which you want to upload.

while uploading select checkbox overwrite originals.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can I enter flat-file path ()in Nugget File Name

0 Kudos

Hi ,

This message I am getting ...     Start import of nugget SAPMZDEMO2

But In se38 or se80 I am unable to open that program.

Regards

Shek

0 Kudos

Hi,

First Create new nugget with name ZDOWNLOAD,then add object to nugget(Provide object type,object name which you want to download and nugget filename(for this press F4 select your nugget file name where you have created) and execute.Similarly for Includes add it to same nugget file name.

If you want to import provide your nugget file name by pressing F4 from where you have created.

If you follow this procedure definitely you will get it.

0 Kudos

Hi Shek,

Tell me which procedure you have followed?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was solved .The procedure for this is

First I downloaded the program by using REPTRAN & then again program by using ZSAPLINK.

To Upload

I upload ZSAPLINK Uploaded file . For Includes I manually copied includes for REPTRAN Downloaded file.

It is working fine.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to activate the Programme and now i create new nuggets at desktop.

Tell me what should i need to do after, I have a Module pool Programme with me which i download from another server using REPTRAN programme.

Kindly reply this asap.

Its urgetn.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no input help available at Object Type. when i am executing the programme.

Kindly tell me waht should i need to do.

Thanks in advacne

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting f4 help for the field object type.Check it once again.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am checking but its not there it shows the message "No value Founds"

0 Kudos

Tell me one more thing after crating the nuggets we need to click on "Add object to nugget", where i need to specify the object name which is download by me through REPTRAN programme through other server.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me one more thing after crating the nuggets we need to click on "Add object to nugget", where i need to specify the object name which is download by me through REPTRAN programme through other server.

And should i need to upload any plugin for that if so kindly provide the link from where i will get this and how i can upload this so that i can able to get the object type.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Here we can download or upload nugget file.Initially you have to create a nugget then from add objects to the nugget here you have to specify the object type and object name which you want to download.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to upload the module pool programme not download.

The Module programme i have in another system whcih is already downloaded by me and i save it on desktop.

Now i ll create a New Nugget using ZDOWNLOAD name and afte that I need to Add Object in which object type is inital i am not able to fiend the F4 help and in object name i specify the programme name which is download by me on desktop and for nugget name i ll refer one which i create before as new nuggets.

Kindly tell me as i go right way or not.

The link which is provided by you, i ll check for that one.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Is the downloaded modulepool program .nugg format?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am simply use the REPTRAN Programme name and Download it on desktop

it will automatically create a folder having name "SAPFZM1EXM06P".

and i will upload the same to an object but still the object type F4 help is not there i will check and upload your current link which u sent me.

0 Kudos

If the download file is .nugg format then only you can upload using ZSAPLINK.So,you have to download the modulepool program in .nugg format using ZSAPLINK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The situation is that i am not able to create even a single programme in the server from where i need to download the module programme because it is locked, i can only use the standard one which is available in SAP and ZSAPLINK is not there for these we need to create the programme manually but it is not possible that why i download the module programme using REPTRAN Programme and in other server i ll create the same ZSAPLINK but unable to upload the module programme because object type has no F4 help and it is mandatory also.

Tell me what should i need to do to resolve this issue because copy and paste the whole module programme from one server to another is to frustrating could you provide some other solution if possible.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the  report transaction ,

Execute the program ZSAPLINK,

After executing copy  your program and make it as a nugget file .nug

And upload your program through that nugget,

it will automatically system itself creates the all stractures, tables , screens , includes

Try this one .

Thanks & Regards ,

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

It was already solved .Thanks for your response.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shek,

I have download the Module pool programme but for uploading i am facing the problem,

can you please explain the above process how to upload the File because i dont know what is Nugget file .

1. what is ZSAPLINK? it is programme name which you download from another server or you create a new programme for uploading the module programme.

Kindly help me out, I am facing a problem.

As per Correct Answer:  He is saying about some nuggets can you explain how i can do this?

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

ZSAPLINK is saplink-plugin which is used to download/upload the objects as .nugg or .slink.If you do not have this program you can install it in your se38.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick response, Could you please tell me what the programme from where i get it or how i can upload this programme in se38.

Thanks

Waiting for your response.

0 Kudos

Hi kamal,

You want to upload the program go to se38 give the program Name as ZSAPLINK or

use the Transaction ZSAP01.

0 Kudos

Hi naveen,

I have checked out but both the programme and transaction not exist in SAP.

Kindly provide an appropriate solution or provide the code, so that i can upload it on SE38.

waiting for your response.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

HI:

Good tools for us, super thanks for your sharing !

Regards!

Jay