Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have written a BDC report for uploading data through transaction XK02(change vendor details) using CALL TRANSACTION.

But the problem is ,the data for all the fields except one i.e.E-mail id of the vendor is not getting updated(uploaded).After executing the report in foreground,i can see the value for the field(Email id) being populated.But when i go through the transaction for that particular entry,i cant see the updated value for the field.

Can anyone please suggest where exactly the problem lies??Please help.

Thanks,

Deepti.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the file that you use to upload the information is client-side, the report work fine only if you execute the program in foreground.

When you execute the report in background, you must indicate a remote path (for example file system of the server sap) to uploading the information.

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepti - I don't think you can enter the e-mail address directly from the main address screen in batch input. Try something like the following:

perform dynpro

tables bdcdata

using:

'X' 'SAPMF02K' '0111', "Create Vendor: Address

' ' 'BDC_OKCODE' '$INT'. "E-Mail Address

perform dynpro

tables bdcdata

using:

'X' 'SAPLSZA6' '0600', "Maintain E-Mail Address

' ' 'G_SELECTED(1)' 'X',

' ' 'ADSMTP-SMTP_ADDR(1)' email_address,

' ' 'BDC_OKCODE' 'CONT'. "Next Screen

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

On the same subject of program SAPLSZA6 and uploading Email Addresses via BDC... I cant seem to find the proper BDC code for uploading multiple telephones, faxes and emails in VAP2 (Contact Persons Change) in the CAM (central address management) section (communications).

I dont wanna do direct updates to ADR2,ADR3, ADR6...

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Louis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try '$INT' for e-mail address,

'$MTE' fot telephone,

'$MFA' for fax.

At least, that's what they are for FK02.

You can also put in a breakpoint, press the button and then check to see the OK code.

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

That worked! the OK_CODEs $INT, $MTE & $MFA for FK02 are the same for VAP2...

thanks for the help!

Louis