Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Of Vendor Create Data using LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upload the vendor data for more than 1000 records from flat file structure to sap using LSMW (standard batch/ direct input) for XK01 transaction code. For uploading the house and street address i have created additional fields STR_SUPPL1 and STR_SUPPL2 in addition to STRAS. But in "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules" I am not able to locate the fields for mapping STR_SUPPL1 and STR_SUPPL2. Can any one please suggest me how to go about it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sangram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your requirements when you r uploading the data in the "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules" it will display your field and some additional fields,and there you have to select for which field you r going to upload the data.

You have mentioned that you have created some two extra field as STR_SUPPL1 and STR_SUPPL2.Can you plz clarify me where you have declared those fields and how.

If you have done it in "Maintain Object Attributes" than it should display in the Field Mapping or you check it with " Maintain Source Fields" part,wheather you have enter all the fields appropriately or not.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your requirements when you r uploading the data in the "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules" it will display your field and some additional fields,and there you have to select for which field you r going to upload the data.

You have mentioned that you have created some two extra field as STR_SUPPL1 and STR_SUPPL2.Can you plz clarify me where you have declared those fields and how.

If you have done it in "Maintain Object Attributes" than it should display in the Field Mapping or you check it with " Maintain Source Fields" part,wheather you have enter all the fields appropriately or not.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sangram

as per my understanding after recording ur not getting these fieds in the list i think

to solve this when u r recording the above transaction check once did u have these fields in that transaction if exits if u have entered the dummy values into the transaction then record that transaction u will get these fields also in the final list

former_member201227
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sangram,

If u use standard program for migration, then the fields which u are uploading must be in the standard structure (i.e., the structure seen while executing the step "Maintain Structure relations"). U can create additional fields but these won't be uploaded. The system can read it but these won't be converted. In mapping u are mapping the field in ur flat file to that in the standard structure. If u want to go for creating new fields, u can use enhancements in IDOC's.

Regards,

Sharmila

0 Kudos

Hi Sharmila,

Thank you very much for the reply actually in my case i was not adding any additional fields but the two fields I had stated are from ADRC table. Now, I have got a solution for that, I recorded using the central address management option in the initial screen of xk01. In this case i am able to see the additional fields for street and developed a BDC for data upload, its working fine but the same thing was not working in LSMW batch input recording.

Regards,

Sangram

0 Kudos

hi sangram

give ur email id i am having a step-by step procedure for what your require.i will forward it to ur mail.

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

thank you very much for your help you can mail me sangram_p@rediffmail.com

regards,

sangram

Technical Consultant

0 Kudos

hi,

now my LSMW also working fine there was a mistake from the functional side i was given the account group as DEBI ,there is no additional street info for this option but it works fine for ship-to-party and bill-to-party. Thank you all for sparing your valuable time to answer my query.

Regards,

Sangram

Technical Consultant

0 Kudos

What was the solution for this? I'm facing same problem.

Regards

Lata

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Record Tcode XK01 again . And try to put value in

STR_SUPPL1 and STR_SUPPL2 and then find same fields in Maintain field mapping and coversion rules".

Or u can try SHDB same way.

It will be useful.

regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Pls forward the document to me as well.

My Id is : mail2jmn@yahoo.co.in