Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload & Maintain price conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to create a program to upload and maintain different condition prices, some of the with scales.

LSMW is not an option.

Acording to OSS note 1135984 there are only two posibilities

1- Use the standar report RV14BTCI. The idea that I have for this is create a Z-program to read the file from local drive and then save into the server folder and submit RV14BTCI.

2 - IDoc message type COND_A. I have no idea how to implement the Idoc in a Z-program.

From my point of view, the IDoc solution is more powerful and flexible but I don't know how to use it in a Z-program and what I should customize for that.

I would like to ask you different things

1- Your experience and advices about to upload prices conditions

2- How to use the IDoc in a program.

Thank you very much,

Manuel

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manual,

Probably there are BAPI's and/or Function Modules. If not you can always build a Batch Input Map and process it directly using the Cal Transaction.

Succes, Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Std BDC RV14BTCI is a good option.

You can create BDC/LSMW's at different condition levels and upload it using tcodes VK11/MEK1, etc.

Check out the following links which will give you some idea on BAPI's and also Idoc options.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/37ebcc90-0201-0010-0095-9fac419953a8&overrid...

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally we developed an LSMW for initial upload and an interface with XI for on-going changes.